Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Brand New Newbie

Heya!

I'm not new to RPing, but I'm definitely new to this site. So far I've only got one character to my account, but really, I'm quite flexible. Sci-Fi, fantasy, romance, apocalypses, I'll do them all. The only thing standing in my way is my current lack of characters XP

Hopefully I won't be too much of a lurker on here ... sometimes getting into a community can be hard, but the Repository's seems friendly enough. See y'all soon!
Hey welcome to the batcave of rrprs lol welcome and I hope to rp with you soon just shoot me a message whenever! :-)
Nice to meet ya, send a message if you want to rp or need help. I am also flexible and can pop a character out in an hour, if necessary.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! We are indeed quite friendly as a community. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns. :)
Your list list made me immediately think of the comic Romantically Apocalyptic. Even though it's referring to the romantic art style rather than love-y stuff. ^^;

But hey, welcome! And yes, the community here is very awesome and welcoming. ^_^ I lurves it. Wif all mah hert. So don't be afraid to dive in, and don't be afraid to ask all the questions!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Brand New Newbie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus