Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey, I'm new here, just looking for people, so, hi

Hello, I'm darkstorm, I'm new here, and I'm looking to meet people who might want to rp with me, so, talk to me
welcome to rprepository this place is full of fun and friendly people, for starters please tell us what types of roleplays you are interested in
Darkstorm Topic Starter

I guess I'm interested in about anything anyone wants to do, but I only have experience in fantasy and romance RP's
those are some of my favorites as well
Blu_Dino

Welcome to RPR! :D I hope you have a great time here! What kind of RP would you like to do?
HibariHaru

Hey there, newbie! *smiles at you and gives you a warm welcoming hug* Welcome to RPR and I hope you'll enjoy your stay. It's very nice meeting you!
HI YA!! welcome to my layer hahaha any way hope you like it here!
Welcome, You've got mail. IT IS ME SAYING HI.
Hey darkstorm I hope you'll have a great time here I know I'm hving the best time of my life here!*puts friendly arm around you* So lets talk business! (BTW I'm really random) What do you think of a Demon RP?
Darkstorm Topic Starter

A demon RP could definitely be very interesting Vali99, I have never done an RP involving demons, but of course there's always a time to try things.
darkstorm i have already sent you a pm, im just waiting for you to reply
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looks like you're making friends already! :D
Darkstorm Topic Starter

Definitely, I've already got like, three RP's going, it's starting to get a little hectic actually lol XD
Welcome!

I actually have a close friend who's often used the name "Dark Storm" too. He's mostly moved on to other aliases though. ^^

Enjoy your time here!
Darkstorm Topic Starter

Thank you! :) and I can completely understand why he would use it, it's so awesome! :D
Kim Site Admin

darkstorm wrote:
Definitely, I've already got like, three RP's going, it's starting to get a little hectic actually lol XD

That's the kind of problem you want to have, I guess! ;)
Blu_Dino

Kim wrote:
darkstorm wrote:

I absolutly want alot of these problems. XD
Blu_Dino wrote:
Kim wrote:
darkstorm wrote:

I absolutly want alot of these problems. XD

try having 20 at once literaly XD
Blu_Dino

MOAR MOAR MOAAAAR!
ALWAYS MOOOOOOAAAAAR!

Sorry, had a little yell over there.
Darkstorm Topic Starter

Ok, I am apologizing in advance for this, but I think you meant more, sorry, sorry, sorry, I tend to be a bit if a grammar nazi and I just don't like it when people misspell things, sorry again

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey, I'm new here, just looking for people, so, hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus