Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Twilight Culling (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kira (played by EnkeliAgon)

Hows it going everyone!

My character Kira here is definitely my next in line to get a good RP started up with!
Take a look at her profile and see if you're interested in rping with her!
Dont forget to take a look at the 'RPing with Kira' tab at the bottom of the first page! If you look, you'll know what kind of RP style im looking for! =P

Now! For the RP Pitch!

You've heard the stories. The legends and tales of how many times the world had almost ended. Your elders may have even seen it first hand, and you're living the life that your bedtime stories have made possible for you. Out beyond the boundaries of civilization, in the vastness of unexplored land this world has to offer, there is a temple that many know of, but none ever visit. The Temple of Twilight. Whether it be sacred belief or just the cultural ideals that many follow, the Temple has been undisturbed for years now.

The world is changing, and many other temples across the world have long since been desecrated and robbed of their history, treasures, and ancient secrets which once laid within them. The Temple of Twilight, however, is still untouched, and at your doorstep one day an odd scroll showed up seemingly out of thin air. The markings on it suggest it to have been sent by the Sage of Spirits, and inside, a map to the Temple. Written along the edges of the scroll as well appear to be arcane markings, and etched next to them, key words for runes to the temple. It seems someone has chosen you, whether or not you've ever been interested in the Twilight Legends, to seek out the temple and free the one who stories tell to be locked inside. Lastly, at the bottom of the scroll is a short handwritten message. "Make haste, my friend. She will not survive if 'they' find her first."

Hope some people out there are interested in getting an RP started! I love getting epic tales of adventure up and rolling! Hope to make a legendary story out of this one!!!
Hi I may be very interested I haven't read back ststory yet but I don't need to to know that my characters flex depending on the rp so if you want a partner I'm here ok pm me if you would like.
Knight Alastor (played by Fluffer)

Sounds fun, Now where did I put my good sword?
Kira (played by EnkeliAgon) Topic Starter

~~~Bumping Thread~~~
Kira (played by EnkeliAgon) Topic Starter

~~Hey there, RPR~~

So, maybe i left the idea of this RP pretty vague. Here's a little revision and closer look at what kinda RP im looking for, if anyone might find it interesting.

Going along the same premise that you might have read above, here's the addition.

There is a new-world cult growing across the land, and it has been accumulating local towns and settlements into its ranks to grow more powerful. Their mission, is to desecrate all the sacred temples and learn of their secrets, so that they can better prepare for the resurrection of a Dark God, now that the world is in such a fragile and susceptible place. Ideally, your adventure will begin as the plot above mentions. Delving into the temple of Twilight to Rescue Kira, and then surviving across the world against the rising cult who is hunting you down.

Hope maybe this can bring in some interested RPers. 1x1 is preferred, but could maybe make a group thing out of it if enough people find it interesting. Its an idea ive considered.

Reach me here, or through PM! Either works for me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Twilight Culling (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus