Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HELLO PEOPLE!

Welp, call me Yung Crockpot! I used to have a GIANT roleplay account on instagram but then rp started to die down, and life got in the way so I sort of stopped using it. Then I got a laptop, and my creative juices started flowing again and here I am! Just know that if we roleplay, it's not just about forming romantic relationships!!! THAT IS MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE IN THE RP COMMUNITY1 I'M SORRY YOU'RE LONELY BUT DON'T HIT ON ALL MY CHARACTERS!!!!!! I'm open for any Original rp. No bands, tv shows, etc. rp got it? Good, Then we'll get along fine.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR! I have to say that I agree, for the better part, regarding romantic RP. If it happens at a reasonable/logical enough pace in the storyline, and it is not out of character to occur, then fair enough but role-play for the sole sake of getting lovey just doesn't resonate with me at all.

Enjoy your stay!
Welcome! (And ditto you both on the romance thing. I'm not strictly against it, but if it happens, it should be a natural development. Ditto on original too. ^^)

How would one RP on Instagram, though? I don't use it, so forgive me if I seem clueless. ^^;
Kim Site Admin

I didn't even know people RPed on instagram, but it fits me theory that people will RP anywhere they can enter text! :) Welcome to the site, and I hope you have a marvelous time here.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are having lots of fun and making loads of new friends :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HELLO PEOPLE!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus