Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good noon'! or..eve?

Hello e'ery body. My name's Autumn and I'm fresh to this site =] I've been RPing for a while now and I'm glad to have come across this site during my desperate search through Google for a proper haven for my thoughts and creativity!

If anyone wants to RP, send me a PM so we can talk something out. Kind of in the middle of bringing some old characters back to life so don't mind any delayed responses.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
HibariHaru

AutumnRain wrote:
Hello e'ery body. My name's Autumn and I'm fresh to this site =] I've been RPing for a while now and I'm glad to have come across this site during my desperate search through Google for a proper haven for my thoughts and creativity!

If anyone wants to RP, send me a PM so we can talk something out. Kind of in the middle of bringing some old characters back to life so don't mind any delayed responses.

Hey Autumn! I'm Hibari. Welcome to RPR and hope you'll really enjoy your stay. Nice meeting you! :D
Welcome! ^_^ I think you'll find things quite nice here. :) And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

In the meantime, could you tell us more about yourself and your tastes?
AutumnRain Topic Starter

:D Sure. I've been RPING for years now, since back In the early turn of the millenia. been Rping everywhere from Yahoo, to Myspace, to Twitter, a few rogue forums made by friends and now I'm here. As far as with tastes I think I'm old fashioned to say I adore a world laced with magic where dragons can be seen soaring overhead and civil unrest between castles and nations.

I also have the tendency to play characters with spice or a mean streak. Can only say I have Maybe two or three softer toned characters? Lost all my profiles due to a hard drive failure wat back So I can't give a more accurate number. Uh...I rarely do sci-fi/futuristic? It's fun, but progression with those settings and plots seem to dry out too early.
Kim Site Admin

Oh no! Losing that much work is terrible! Hopefully you can recreate some and they will live safely here. :)

Sounds like you have classic tastes and will easily find RPs to participate in! :D
Welcome to RPR! Hope you can remember most of your lost characters :) I really love the profile creation system here! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good noon'! or..eve?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus