Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hai thar!

Jessica (played by Catiecat95)

It Jessie here and ready and revving for a rp in line! I can't wait! I am part monkey, if you're interested please read my back story >_<"
Oh gawd what if scares them away and they don't wanna play??
Shucks, please love me ;_;
Either way, thanks for reading! I love mostly adventure and action and I'm open to anything and I just love to have fun.
Please don't turn off the lights ;_;
Yuka

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay :)
Jessica (played by Catiecat95) Topic Starter

Thanks! :)
aw i love monkeys except when they throw feces but im sure you aren't going do that so welcome to rpr please enlighten us a bit more about yourself.
Jessica (played by Catiecat95) Topic Starter

Well, I love to make people smile, but I'm more of an independent person above all cause I don't really know how to take care of others ^-^"
But I do well in combat and protecting people but when I do I'm a little sloppy...
I have my moments when I get stuck in a pickle where I can be a bit impulsive and when I could make more then one decision I tend to make a bunch of situations in my head of things that could happen.
Though.. So far it hasn't happened yet.
I used to have a dad, but he got killed when this experiment on humans fought back.
That's when my fear of the dark started to happen and I sometimes see some scary things...
I was one of his experiments and saw what happened that night, I ran though after that man who killed my dad left and I came out of my hiding space of a vent nearby and ran till I couldn't anymore.
Ever since then I ran into a few bad men that wanted to use my abilities and take all these tests on me, but I ran again and been by myself since then, learning to pick pocket and sneak around.
Welcome to RPR! Though, this is an OOC forum, meant for introducing yourself (the player) rather than any characters. ^^;

If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^
Catiecat95 Topic Starter

Oh! Hehe >=<" whoopsies~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, Catiecat95! :) Why don't you tell us about you, too! :D
Catiecat95 Topic Starter

Well my best friend introduced me to this site, Secret-Hookers, and she knows that I love to rp and recommended me for here.

I'm pretty laid back and love adventure rp's that puts in character development and productive change.

Most characters and their back stories come from dreams that I have, and I would write them down and maybe add a drawing.
I'm pretty creative and I'm open to mild themes but I don't really do sexual.

I love action, sci-fi, super natural, magic, adventure, foreign characters, all that stuff just throw it in a big ol' mush pot lol

But I am an aspiring writer so I try to keep an open mind in any way a story could go.
Kim Site Admin

That sounds great! :D Nice to meet you!
Welcome to RPR! We're a super friendly community so I'm sure you'll find some fun RPs in no time! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hai thar!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus