Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm a Newbie!

Hello every being of Rp Repository, I am new here and hope to be the best Roleplayer I can be and have awesome fun. Just wanted to say hi and wondering if anyone can suggest any good Roleplays to join.
PawPad wrote:
Hello every being of Rp Repository, I am new here and hope to be the best Roleplayer I can be and have awesome fun. Just wanted to say hi and wondering if anyone can suggest any good Roleplays to join.

Hey! Welcome! I'm new too. Just joined yesterday. I'm always open for a good 1-on-1 story so you could send me a PM if you would like. :)
Welcome! There's many RPs starting, going, and ending at any given time, so the best I can say is to look around and see what (or who) sparks your interest. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, or check out the remarkably readable Help pages. ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D
hi
PawPad wrote:

Hello PawPad, welcome to RPR, if you'd like to RP with me you can take a look at my characters and PM me, I'm almost always up for a good RP. :)
Welcome to RPR! We're a super friendly community here so don't be afraid to jump right in ^_^
PawPad Topic Starter

Much Welcome, Will do. I'll look over y'all and most likely start PMing :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm a Newbie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus