Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking> fantasy adoption story (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Marie (played by Amirrora)

Marie here is actually cursed to look like a child despite being 21.
I want a cute (somewhat comedy, somewhat drama) father-daughter kind of rp (always wanted to try one).

The plot goes that Marie here, cursed to her small form, is brought in by police when she is found wandering around and they cannot find her parents or any relatives, therefore she is forced into an adoption agency to find someone to care for her. Since she looks to be eight years old, and of course, why would anyone believe her stories telling them otherwise? In modern times, where magic isn't well heard of and everything... she seems like a kid with a huge imagination. Unfourtantly, being cursed to this form has made her act more like a child without meaning to, somewhat reverting.

She seems like a spoiled little brat, and a liar (since despite her stories about being cursed are true, no one believes her), and is rather bratty. For some reason, your character decides to adopt her despite being told she is a problem child. Will your character be able to raise her and teach her to be a good person? So that she can earn love and friendship to break the curse on her, and return to her true form? Or encourage her bratty ways by spoiling her rotten and treating her like a princess?
That's up to you!

Male characters only please since I want a father daughter relationship. I don't mind player gender. :)

EDIT: Good point brought up, so;
I kind of see that maybe anthros and other beings have become more common in this world, but people chalk it up to science. Not magic. Since that's easier to believe and all. Just to make Marie's presence make more sense!
I'm interested in your story
Marie (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Awesome! Do you have any characters to suggest?
If you prefer to keep them anonymous (which I'm guessing from your profile) you can PM me perhaps?
Loki Nightblade (played by Zelphyr)

You mention magic being relatively unknown, so just to confirm - your character would still be a cat?

I've got this character, if you're interested, though he'd act more like a big brother than a father.

Loki Nightblade wrote:
You mention magic being relatively unknown, so just to confirm - your character would still be a cat?

I've got this character, if you're interested, though he'd act more like a big brother than a father.

Yes indeed. Still anthromorphic kitty. I kind of see that maybe anthros and other beings have become more common in this world, but people chalk it up to science. Not magic. Since that's easier to believe and all. That might be cute as a big brother figure though!

Also thanks for bringing that up, I edited that fact into my first post.
Got giddy and forgot to mention that important fact.

Marie wrote:
Yes indeed. Still anthromorphic kitty. I kind of see that maybe anthros and other beings have become more common in this world, but people chalk it up to science. Not magic. Since that's easier to believe and all. That might be cute as a big brother figure though!

Cool. :) For Loki to take her though, he'd have to meet her prior to having any interest in adoption and feel that he could somehow make things better for her.

I might not be super responsive, though. It often takes me a couple days to reply anymore. ^^; As such, it wouldn't offend me at all if you'd rather put others before me. Just let me know. ^^
Roy (played by mk_97)

Color me interested. I've always thought my bigfoot pal would work well as a Goofy-esque, comically terrible, klutzy father-figure.

Loki Nightblade wrote:
Marie wrote:

Cool. :) For Loki to take her though, he'd have to meet her prior to having any interest in adoption and feel that he could somehow make things better for her.

I might not be super responsive, though. It often takes me a couple days to reply anymore. ^^; As such, it wouldn't offend me at all if you'd rather put others before me. Just let me know. ^^

Perhaps at the park or some place they bring the kids at the center out to play or something?
And she's off to the side being a grumble butt and refusing to play?

And I don't mind at all. I totally understand to be honest, being a bit sickly myself.
I do have a lot of spare time, but some days I feel cruddy and don't reply to anything anywhere.

Marie wrote:
Perhaps at the park or some place they bring the kids at the center out to play or something?

And I don't mind at all. I totally understand to be honest, being a bit sickly myself.
I do have a lot of spare time, but some days I feel cruddy and don't reply to anything anywhere.

That could work. ^^

Loki Nightblade wrote:
Marie wrote:

That could work. ^^

Alright! Could I PM you then? :) I usually write 1-3 paragraphs give or take, not too much so the story never goes anywhere, but enough to keep it interesting. Is that alright?

Sure. :)

Roy wrote:
Color me interested. I've always thought my bigfoot pal would work well as a Goofy-esque, comically terrible, klutzy father-figure.

Sorry for the delay! He he, that sounds pretty great!
Sounds like it would be hilarious and cute.
Marie would probably be a bit of a brat to him though, ha ha.
"Do you even know how to adult?" Oh gosh Marie hold your tongue.
she sounds like a lot of fun

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking> fantasy adoption story (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus