Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Huion (drawing) tablet for sale!

Goo

I'm not sure if this sorta thing is allowed here or not, but I figure, there's lots of other artsy folks here and somebody might be interested! So long story short, I got a Huion tablet for Christmas, decided I don't actually like it as much as my Wacom, and am looking to sell it to cover what I spent buying a new Wacom! It's brand-new, only has very slight wear on the pen nib and surface, and everything works fine, and it's got a rechargeable pen! (There is a weird issue with Huion's drivers, I've heard? So I just wanna throw that out there so if anyone's interested, they're aware of this.)

It's going for $70, which is what I paid for it, but I miiight be willing to haggle a little bit as long as it's still enough to cover the replacement. Anyway, shoot me a PM if you're interested!
Is it the one with the doubled pressure sensitivity of the standard wacom intro tablet? (Intous now, but previous Graphire/Bamboo) I think I bought one of those around this time last year. It's a nice tablet for being a cheapie brand, I still use mine.

(But oh god do I miss a wacom's sturdiness and response sometimes.)

Definitely not a bad buy for what it is! I'll ask around with my artsy friends and see what I can see.
Goo Topic Starter

I think so, yeah! 2000+ something, I forget the exact number. And yeah, it's a good little tablet! Just a weird adjustment when I've been using my Intuos 3 for the past six-seven years. @_@;
How big is it?

(And also it's just been an awkward run for unresponsive drivers lately, the newest line of entry-level Intuos has a similar issue)
Goo Topic Starter

It's about the same size as a 8x6 Intuos, just a smidge bigger across as far as actual tablet size! The drawing surface is maybe an inch or so bigger across. And it's got a bunch of buttons right there on the tablet itself, which is nice.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Huion (drawing) tablet for sale!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus