Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey everyone

Ash64123

Hey guys,I'm kinda new here and I like to rp, I'm open to any rp.I can wait for replies or request ,but I'll probably be unnoticed, so if you can just talk to me and I'll appreciate it.thanks.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site Ash! What type of RPs do you enjoy?
Ash64123 Topic Starter

I enjoy all rps basically
Ash64123 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site Ash! What type of RPs do you enjoy?
i enjoy all rps basically
Kim Site Admin

Wow, how versatile. You really don't have a favorite? :)

What type of RP have you done in the past? Just text or also tabletop? Maybe LARP? :)
Ash64123 Topic Starter

Yeah,I've done just text
Blu_Dino

Welcomeeeeez! Have fun here! :D
Ash64123 Topic Starter

Blu_Dino wrote:
thanks i will
Blu_Dino

Ash64123 wrote:
Blu_Dino wrote:
thanks i will

Geeeeeewd! :D
Welcome! Folks are pretty warm and friendly here, so don't be afraid to step out of the corner and poke around, 'kay? :)

And what about genres? Fantasy seems to be the most common, but lots of folks love scifi, high school RPs, historical RPs, fan RPs... Any that you tend to favor over others? (Doesn't mean there's any you don't do, just maybe some you like more.) Personally, I tend toward various sorts of fantasy by default (high, modern, science...), but I have a lot of trouble with more mundane settings.
Ash64123 Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Folks are pretty warm and friendly here, so don't be afraid to step out of the corner and poke around, 'kay? :)

And what about genres? Fantasy seems to be the most common, but lots of folks love scifi, high school RPs, historical RPs, fan RPs... Any that you tend to favor over others? (Doesn't mean there's any you don't do, just maybe some you like more.) Personally, I tend toward various sorts of fantasy by default (high, modern, science...), but I have a lot of trouble with more mundane settings.
yeah i also tend to go for fantasy
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here :)
Ash64123 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here :)
thanks,so far i am

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus