Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A wild Cheab appears

Hello there everyone, its Cheab here :D
Thought I'd introduce myself to you all... Hmm where to start?

Well I'm an Aussie, from WA to be exact studying as a mountain bike coach irl. I'm quite the creative guy, I'm an aspiring artist, play guitar (quite well not that I wanna brag >P<), write and read. I also love my video games, especially when playing with friends. Some of the games I play frequently include Starbound, Planetside 2, Minecraft and pretty much any RPG.

As for my rp experience, it hasn't been quite formal (As in DnD tabletop) but I was introduced to rp on a mine craft server roughly based on Dnd (I know, can't get much nerdier than that). I also rp a lot with friends just casually, and am a massive furry fan (if you couldn't tell from the avatar x3), so there is some rp experience I got from there.

Besides that.. I love my anime and movies. Ooo and also sports too! Sports are gud >w<

I hope I see you guys in some rp ^-^ and thanks for reading!! Stay awesome
Yuka

A good RPG game that you might want to check out that uses D&D lore is Neverwinter Online :) It's free.
MrCheab Topic Starter

Oh yeah :D I've seen that game before. I gave it a go a while back but it was too intense for my poor pc D:
Might give it another try since my upgrade ^D^
Kim Site Admin

I don't do a lot of non RP gaming myself, but man, am I ever addicted to Minecraft! It's just way too much fun. :)

Welcome to the site, so pleased to meet you! :D
MrCheab Topic Starter

Thanks a bunch Kim ^-^ I'm already feeling pretty welcome here
It's a pleasure to meet you too! :D
Hi! I saw you hanging around in Let's Chat. Nice to see you diving in! ^_^
Loren

Welcome to the Roleplay Repository! :D I've already spoke to you in the Just Talking chat, too! Like Nova said, nice to see you going right in!

Also, I've played Neverwinter Online but gave up to due bad internet connections XD It does have a pretty active roleplay community too, if you know where to look.
Ben Moderator

If your PC can handle Planetside 2, chances are your upgrades are more than enough to play Neverwinter. I've been meaning to get back into both of those games myself. Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far. We've got loads of users from Furc, so lots of other people here enjoy RPing furries too. I'm sure you'll find something that catches your interest in no time! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A wild Cheab appears

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus