Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro

Hey,

I usually focus on erotic RP, so I'm not sure if this site is going to be a good fit for me? I figued it would be good to try new things. :D Lets see what happens!

I've been playing with text RP since I was 17. I'm 27 now, so a whole decade has gone by! Wowzers.
Welcome to RPR. :)

ERP is permitted here so long as it's kept to appropriate areas (PMs and properly marked groups) and only involves players who are at least 18. We actually have quite a few members who participate in it to some degree, with some who may focus on it exclusively. I'd give some suggestions for people or groups, but I'm not really among them, so I'm not sure where to point you. ^^;

If you have any questions though, feel free to ask!
urbanMystic Topic Starter

Oh cool! Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep the 18+ content to the proper areas. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!

As Novalyyn said, it's permitted if kept to appropriate areas, and all participants make an effort to make sure that they aren't breaking any laws, such as by asking the age of their RP partners! :)
Welcome to the site! Hope you find what you are looking for :) Browsing Groups might help :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus