Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP ideas I'd like to use (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Darkstorm Topic Starter

Naomi Rivalle wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
Ellie Reaver wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
Xion wrote:
I'm interested in the first one with Christopher :)

alright, were there any of your characters you had in mind for it?

I'm thinking about my character Ellie Reaver, I've posted as her so you can check her out if you'd like.

Alright, she sounds good, do you want to do it over PM's or the forums? I honestly prefer PM's, but if you want to use the forums we can.

PMs would be nice - and sorry for the mistake, but I accidentally sent you the wrong character XD. I've posted as my real character for sure, sorry about that.

Oh ok, that's fine, I've actually done that many times before, so your good, I can PM you soon so we can start. :)
Naomi Rivalle (played by Xion)

darkstorm wrote:
Naomi Rivalle wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
Ellie Reaver wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
Xion wrote:
I'm interested in the first one with Christopher :)

alright, were there any of your characters you had in mind for it?

I'm thinking about my character Ellie Reaver, I've posted as her so you can check her out if you'd like.

Alright, she sounds good, do you want to do it over PM's or the forums? I honestly prefer PM's, but if you want to use the forums we can.

PMs would be nice - and sorry for the mistake, but I accidentally sent you the wrong character XD. I've posted as my real character for sure, sorry about that.

Oh ok, that's fine, I've actually done that many times before, so your good, I can PM you soon so we can start. :)

Alright, thanks :)
Dominance (played anonymously)

Hi! I'm interested in trying out the third option listed. Are you still looking for new RPs? If not, I understand.
I'd like to give a quick disclaimer though: I'm experienced as a semi-lit RPer (would be willing to get into lit RPing if need be), but I just joined this website about 5 minutes ago. I'll still be trying to get used to the standard operational procedure around here.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP ideas I'd like to use (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus