Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Rp'er in Heart (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

L-e-x-x-i (played by L-e-x-x-i)

Looking to start up a Role play that would include feral felines, along the base of a Warrior Cat theme. With a plot twist I would like to see someone throw a Dragon-Hybrid in there too. Would love to see if we could at least get roughly 3-4 people to role play.
Oh yes! This is great I have just the character.... That I need to register (how could I not register her!? T~T
L-e-x-x-i (played by L-e-x-x-i) Topic Starter

I look forward to this!
I have nevDr read the book and I've heard good things about it could I join if some one is wiwilling to help a noob?

The books are actually really good. And please never call yourself a noob :) Everyone has to start somewhere right? :) You are so welcome to join!
Thanks I woulwould whip up a character, yet I am a nnoob sorry :-)

pfffft, I highly doubt it ^.^ also should you ever need help. I don't mind just ask. I am still working on my own character ^.^ also here is the topic for the new story line started. :)

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=16167
Oh well you see, I'm not sure if I can use my character for this anymore, you see Whitefang is a dragon that is normally mistaken for a feline from Japanese mythology. She's not evil and is quite young, and only stands at a height of 3,4" so she's not much of a threat. I do have a warrior cat character but it's basically Whitefang as a cat, if you'd like to know I had to do a bit of deceiving to get talking to an 'old friend' on Deviantart, she doesn't know its me and I had to change my character from Snowbelle the Dragon to Whitefang the dragon and I already had a Norwegian Forest cat warrior that had the same name, although she was Whitepaw at the time and that was going to be her warrior name and it already was in my story. So I decided to make them pretty much the same character, as if Whitefang the dragon is an abbreviation for Whitefang the cat. I hope you got all that ^^;

I had to read it twice but I got it all hehehehe! And even though it sounds like it could be an evil dragon we could always find out that it was actually a different creature. It could be the dragon was seen there helping others get out. And somehow story's got turned around and now the dragon looks like it destroyed things ^.^ I am so open to move things around in the line of the story no worry's. :) I want everyone happy

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Rp'er in Heart (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus