Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Artemis Fowl

I just found out that there is ONE MORE ARTEMIS FOWL BOOK COMING OUT!!
I'm freaking out like totally excited and thrilled.

YAY!! It is the VERY last in the series, the 'epic conclusion', and it's called 'The Last Guardian'. I am SO excited. I thought that 'Atlantis Complex' was the last one. So I am really really excited for this.

Is anyone else an Artemis Fowl fan? Does anyone know how I feel right now?! <3
I LOOOOOOOVE Artemis Fowl, I devoured the books when they first came out. I own the first 3, didn't know they made any more than that >.<!!!! *Must get her hands on them*

I've read the first one, the arctic incident, and the eternity code....what ones were after that?

and if you like fowl, have you tried reading anything by O.R Melling? she's great too, more traditional fae lore though.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

I have every book :) I even have a necklace that was made for me (it was a prize in a contest, custom piece of jewelry) that has 'Cely' in Gnommish! I'm totally in love with the series. They've made a lot more after that. There's like 6 or so.

Also, did you know that the symbols on the bottom of the books are Gnommish? You can hop online to the official website and get the code, and translate it and it's like little journal entry things and stuff! It's AWESOME.

And no, I've never heard of her =O
Darth_Angelus Moderator

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Does anyone know how I feel right now?! <3

Probably about the same way I feel when I hear Timothy Zahn is writing a new Star Wars book ;)
She's good. I borrowed one from the library, devoured it then went out and bought the series (The chronicles of Faerie) First one is The Hunter's Moon Second, The Summer King Third The Light-Bearer's Daughter and the fourth one ties all the characters of previous books together. It's called The book of Dreams between all 4 books there's eaisly 1000 pages to read but so so good :D

darth_angelus wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Does anyone know how I feel right now?! <3

Probably about the same way I feel when I hear Timothy Zahn is writing a new Star Wars book ;)

EXACTLY.

And Niki: Cool! I'll have to check her out :3 My fave will always be Colfer, though <3
hmmm you might wanna elaborate :D lol I dunno who colfer is .....

Eoin Colfer x3 The author of Artemis Fowl
Oh wow. I loved those books but its been forever since iv read one xD

I've read all of them twice, except for the latest one, 'Atlantis Complex'
I can't even remember the last time I even read a book. It must have been when I was in college - which was like four years ago now, I think. It was a book covering... something about computer networking philosophy, I believe.

This sort of makes me want to get back into reading in general again, I haven't had a good late night read is ages now.
Yuka

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I just found out that there is ONE MORE ARTEMIS FOWL BOOK COMING OUT!!
I'm freaking out like totally excited and thrilled.

YAY!! It is the VERY last in the series, the 'epic conclusion', and it's called 'The Last Guardian'. I am SO excited. I thought that 'Atlantis Complex' was the last one. So I am really really excited for this.

Is anyone else an Artemis Fowl fan? Does anyone know how I feel right now?! <3

I grew up on Artmeis Fowl xD I totally know how you feel.
Foaly forever!

Bonebag wrote:
I can't even remember the last time I even read a book. It must have been when I was in college - which was like four years ago now, I think. It was a book covering... something about computer networking philosophy, I believe.

This sort of makes me want to get back into reading in general again, I haven't had a good late night read is ages now.

Shame on you. READ BOOKS!!

disducibus wrote:
I grew up on Artmeis Fowl xD I totally know how you feel.
Foaly forever!

Yay!!! :D

Foaly!! <3

I like Mulch. XD
CelestinaGrey wrote:

**faceplams** oi blame that little blond moment on being tired, and over caffeinated

nikina wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

**faceplams** oi blame that little blond moment on being tired, and over caffeinated

It's all good <3
Ooo I didn't know that! That's awesome news! These books are vastly entertaining.

Yep! I'm really excited!

Spring 2012 baby!! :D
*is re reading the books that she has* nearly done the first one started it yesterday afternoon. They're about to unleash the troll on the manor. heh

I should do that too x3

When I got the first book (ironically, it was not the book I started on. I think I got the second, third and fourth books before I got the first. I started with the second), I read it in one night. I was so excited that I got it. I took it to my grandparents, sat on the couch and read through the whole thing before we had to go home. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Artemis Fowl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus