Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Paradise Harbour (Open)

Kimberly Chase (played anonymously)

Finally finishing the house, and even doing the laundry, it was an hour before class. I'd better go ahead now to make sure im not late.. Kimberly slipped on her shoes at the doorway, glancing back at the house before closing the door behind her.

I wonder if that boy will try and talk to me in class again... She shifted the weight of her books between her arms. Gazing down at her math book she saw the corner of the cloth. Colin..! I need to return this to him!

Scrurrying down the block Kim headed downtown, happy to see no sign of the girls. Maybe they should get used to carrying their own bags...
Colin Stowe (played by kriskuns) Topic Starter

Colin followed behind the group of school kids from a distance and looking beyond the crowd he noticed a familiar face running toward him. "Kim.." He picked up his pace and knocked the shoulders of some scurrying townsfolk along the way. He gestured apologetically with a raised palm and nodded head and turned to meet Kim as he had caught up.

With a slight smile Colin spoke up greeting the girl, "Hey Kim , it's good to see you again. I see you're off to school, hope you can spare a minute to chat, I've been meaning to talk to you since yesterday but you seemed preoccupied."

"Ahah...sorry about that..he really wanted to help me for some reason...." Kim smiled at Colin. "I have about an hour before class, if that's enough time..?"

She blew a stray green hair from her face before plucking the cloth from her math textbook.

"you ah..left this yesterday...i'm really sorry for all the stains.." Kimberly held it out to him, smiling apologetically.
Roxanne Aleris Valha (played by Pineapple)

[is this rp still active?]

(i still come by often to check, but im no longer sure..)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Paradise Harbour (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus