Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Harry Potter, anyone? (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CrimsonKnight212

(Bumping this - I got a great RP partner out of this, but I'm looking for someone who's dependably active!)

It's simple, really. I would LOVE to do a Harry Potter RP. 1x1 is what I'm really interested in.

So my main idea is to do a NextGen RP where we could play with the children of the heroes (and villains) we all know and love while they're at Hogwarts. I would like to be Rose Weasley (unless there are any major objections). A 1x1 RP could be anything, but it could be fun to do some romance between her and Scorpius Malfoy if you'd like that :P

The basic conflict idea I have is that one of the Death Eaters that escaped after Voldemort's downfall is trying to build up his own army and decides to go after the Potter and Weasley children.

Alternate idea: original OCs at Hogwarts, some time in the future. Could be a similar conflict as above (some evil they have to stop).

If there's any interest, please post below!
Hey! This sounds like a lot of fun, and I've been hunkering for some Harry Potter rp! I'm totally into this idea, though I would prefer the alternate idea of using our own characters. Though, I'm perfectly okay with the idea of including the NextGen, I would just be uncomfortable playing as a NextGen character.
CrimsonKnight212 Topic Starter

(Bumping this - I got a great RP partner out of this, but I'm looking for someone who's dependably active!)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Harry Potter, anyone? (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus