Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Travels of the icy [3 limit]

Kyranaius (played by Kyra45)

[Three limit for users, for I get lost in big RPs. I would say 4, but it's four counting me xD;]

An icy portal swirls to life in another realm, a cold chill blasting out of it. Four gems glow from it, pulsing dimly with an unseen energy. Lighting blasts between them for a moment, something coming through suddenly. The portal starts to warp violently, the space around it rippling.

Almost..

Another zap. A cackle. A loud splitting of air sounds. A purple blur shoots out, and the portal closes, almost as if it wasn't there.

The dazed blur lands face first upon the ground, tiny feathery wings lieing at its side. It's finned tail barely twitches.
Silver Frost (played by DL909)

((if you read Silver's profile, it explains her way of speech on each form.In wolf form the bolded words are her words being spoken through telepathy.the rest are only her thoughs.))

Fools!How dare you harrass me like i am merely a plaything!

Shouts and foosteps pounded om the forest floor, auburn leaves floating lazing in the crisp afternoon air. "get 'er! Catch that demon! I want her fur!"

My fur you say? You shall not live to tell the tale of me!

A whisp of cold air filled the clearing in a thick fog as the three young men entered it.

"what the hell..?"

One of them is a poet...Ksuu...he may have soul papers...

If you wish to die, then enter my range. If not, leave now. Spare your life.

The mist had covered the area of the landing, and whatever it was that landed was also hidden from view.
Two of the men fled, but the poet stayed. Skutu! Why the poet..?
Kyranaius (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Nnrrghh....'' Groaned the dazed figure, a wing tips rising up a bit. ''Teleporting isn't as easy as they try to make it seem....'' They groaned again, tail lifting up a bit. The figure sat unphased by the cold, quiet used to it. But they lied face-first still, still dazed from impact.

A few mere inches from the figure's face lay an icy paw, barely visible in the mist. large black claws digging into the frozen earth.

"hey pretty. Make this easy and hand it over."

Pretty..? What does he know??

Mortal, this is your last chance. Leave now.

Puffs of breath added to the mist. She had heard the quiet voice. There was something else among this fog.

"naw, i think i'd rather stay. If i cant have it...i guess i'll take you."
The poet flipped a peice of paper out of his robe and held it between his pointer and middle finger triumphantly. The paper had inky black writing on it, and a dim yellow glow.

Akukuku...he thinks he is strong,eh? I'll kill him!
Through the fog, thin furred lips drew back into a sick grin, revealing wicked fangs.

This shall be your last battle, man. For i can sence your fear. It is over.

The smile wiped off the man's face. "no..."

Do not forget that i warned you!

Something launched out of the fog, and it was the last thing the young poet saw.

The figure groaned loudly again, finally rising their scaly head up, ears dangling loosely. ''Ugh...Whos fighting? And where..Am I, exactly?'' They remarked, looking around, vision a bit blurry still.

In clear view now, the 8 ft. Wolf turned her head slowly to gaze back at the being, pale tounge licking blood from her lips.
it was no fight. Only self defence. And you are in the eastern continent of Levres.

The fog had followed this wolf, although thinning greatly. She was visible through it, but it remain around her. Leaving her kill she tepped nearer to the creature, tail and ears risen as a defiant warning.
Who are you, newcomer?

The figure rubs their head, then stands shakily onto clawed toes. ''I, wolf, am Kyranaius. I am an avid time traveler of my realm, and I seek nothing more than something to amuse myself with. I do not come to harm unless harm comes to me.'' She snapped, arms crossed. ''I may have just got here by mistake, but obviously something used my gems.''

Her tail lowered into a netural zone, but her stance remained the same.

Wolf? I am surely more than just a wolf. But now, i appear as one.

She looked over the dragon. Her element is ice...like mine. Kuu...

Time traveller Kyranaius, i am Silver Frost, Goddess of the Ice. I am sorry you had to see what just occured.

The wolf flicked an ear dismissively and the body of the poet.

She rolled her pale blue eyes. ''Goddess' aren't real in my land. It's usually some idiot goofing around. Of course, time traveling has its dangers. You have to be careful as to not alter the current time period, lest you cause some changes....'' She rambled on.

A low laugh emitted from the wolf's mouth. It was a dark, twisted sound.

Fake, hn..? I pity the fool who calls themselves a God in your world.

She listened to the dragon. It was very possible that she had indeed bent the time frames and travelled to a much simpler world than her own. Although,from the sound of it, i dont think she is powerful enough to travel far.

I am almost certain you bent the space and time cericulum. There is only one dragon in Lerves. So you may want to be careful here. People will be lining up to try and capture you now.

''Right now, it looks like your talking to air.'' She remarked, shaking a hand at Silver. ''I am an expert in my powers. I can make people become too old to chase me. I use it myself to stay young. In my world, dragons are revered as a Guardian to humans and animals alike.''

That's what you think. But if anyone who obtains a soul paper comes to you, you need to be prepared. If they are emotionless, you cannot do anything at all. The spell will be cast and you will be bound to serve them. Even the greatest of Gods can fall to a soul paper.

Her words were dark, dripping with anger. She had lost many years to a poet once. And by killing him she lost half of her soul. Luckily she saved most of it. If not she would have perished.

Raising an eye, she fumbles through a bag she had made. It had been on the ground with her until she had stood up. After a few moments she pulls out a paper. ''This...?'' She asked curiously.

Silver gazed at the blank strip of paper in the purple dragon's grasp. Her ear flicked and she nodded.

Yes. But your paper is diffrent. You may cast a number of diffrent spells with this paper, for it is blank and free for use.only lucky travellers or profesionals get the chance to buy a soul paper.
She looked about, ears high upon her head and tilted to hear better.

The poet's comrades are returning. We must leave here.

''Rrright. I should be returning to my home now. But it looks like my gems are missing again. Luckily, only you can see me. To anything else, I'm just a disturbance of air. Hmm....So where are they now...'' She mumbled in thought, finned ears against head. She only had three fingers, with icy claws. ''Maybe they got teleported to another spot here. Hmmm.....'' Finned tail flicking idly.

Do as you wish. But hurry. I will block them.

The wolf turned away from the dragon and growled, the fur on her back spiking. A bright blue forcefeild formed around the clearing, shimmering.

Come back for more?

She fumbles around in her bag again, indigo hair moving to her neck. ''Lets see....The four gems of the icy travelers...Objects that grant me the ability to travel between dimensions. Odd gems that glow with an unnatural essence. They couldn't have gone too far from here. And if I can't find them, I'm stranded...''

With a huff, she spreads her earfins, electricity cackling about them. ''I guess I'll just have to fight my way out of this weird realm I've stumbled into..With the little magic I learned from my lands.''

She looked back at Kyranaius.

Can you not find them?

The two boys had found their friend. One was crying beside him while the other began to charge at the feild, cursing insanely at Silver. She paid no attention to him.

''Theor not anywhere near here. Chances are they've been tooken somewhere else. Now I'm stuck.''

Then we shall leave. Because no one else can see you, you will have no trouble finding these gems, i hope.

Her brow wrinkled, and she waved her tail angerly. Humans...ugh so noisy...
Silver moved her head sightly, just enough to catch the crying man's gaze. In an instant he crumpled to the floor.

Sorry dear, but i must be leaving now.

Before the warrior could react, the wolf stuck one paw out of the feild, using a claw to mark a small line down his neck. This line began to glow, and he too, crumpled to the ground as his life drained out of him. she turned back to the dragon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Travels of the icy [3 limit]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus