Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » More Than Just Grey (Open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

They (played by LungDrac)

Ok, I couldn't help myself with the title. Fifty Shades of Grey is popular and More Than Just Grey would make a great parody title, if you ask me. But now that I got your attention ... I've got a character that I've been dying to use! I'm sure many of you have that one character that's sitting in the corner waiting for some love. So here's the idea:

*Your character*'s been looking for a job ever since they got out of school/got laid off. At this point, any one will do. They need the money. Imagine their intrigue when they found a post in the paper/online that advertises a well-paying job. It requires just sitting at a desk monitoring a creature that's been recently caught. But what's strange was the requirements and benefits that was listed with the ad:

"Must be willing to sit still and keep an eye on subject for long periods of time.
Must have strong will and be able to recognize manipulation; the subject will try anything to escape confinement.
Refreshments will be provided when needed.
No prior experience necessary, but physical restraint training is recommended before applying.
Bring music to listen to. You'll need it."

Weird ad, but hey, *your character* needs the money ... right?
It's funny because Fifty Shades of Grey gets what it's portraying mostly wrong.
I actually have an OC that fits this bill well. Former street rat, now street performer... But he doesn't have enough to pay rent yadayada vagrancy laws. We can discuss in PMs if you'd like!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » More Than Just Grey (Open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus