Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction of the Century!

Cyn (played by Cynn)

Okay, maybe not.
But, it got your attention.

Hello, My name is Cyn.
I am RPing as a Gijinka of Cyndaquil.
She is also my main character that I will play.
If you don't know what a Gijinka is, this may seem a little strange. I apologize. I'll explain it on my profile.

I'm entirely new to this community, although i've been into RP for quite awhile. I don't think I really remember the first time I started, nevertheless, how long ago that was.

I would love to meet some new friends, and become familiar with the website. See you all around. <3

-Cyn.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
Cynn Topic Starter

Thankshoo. x3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Cyn wrote:
Okay, maybe not.
But, it got your attention.

You certainly did! Welcome to RPR!

We're all nice here and you're bound to make new friends. :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
Oho! Always nice to see some new blood of the Pokémon variety on the site. Welcome to the RPR! <3
Cynn Topic Starter

Thank you very much.
And yes, pokemon = <3
Blast you Cynn! I have now randomly been inspired to create a pokemon character...hmm...interesting. Heh. Anyways! Welcome to RPR and... *throws a Poke ball*
Cynn Topic Starter

-Squeaked, captured by the pokeball. The ball rocked back and forth for a moment before the pokemon busted out.- FREEDOM!
Cynn you make me want to get my Houndoom back out and functioning. He hasn't been used in years! Anyway welcome to RPR!
Cynn Topic Starter

Well, thank you. :)
And you should, houndoom is <3
Thirding that. Houndoom is <3 <3 <3
Cynn Topic Starter

^___________^
My dream time way back when i played poke'mon like it was a religion. Houndoom, Gyarados, Pidgeot, Houndoom, Butterfree and Alakazam. Yes I had two houndooms on my team. Heh.
Cynn Topic Starter

Never fear when Houndoom is near. Life lessons.
And Haul *beep* when Gyarados is at it's side. Heh.
Cynn Topic Starter

Heh heh.
We're cleaver.
I would say so. Meow.
Minerva

mobile pardon typos. Welcome... Makes me want to bux max to bring back our vicks and wadj pair of team omega... also used to play lots of basics.
Hehe I might just have to do that! I'll dig up his stuff and get him up soon enough, drop me a line if you are ever curious about rp.
Cynn Topic Starter

I'm always interested in an RP! :]

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction of the Century!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus