Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Princes Sorrow

Xavier Monchell (played by biggykei21) Topic Starter

He stands there, doing nothing. His eyes are closed and he has an evil grin on his face.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

Ruji decided that he won't be able to do anything till the wound closes, and since Agana didn't seem to react seeing him, maybe she'll be kind enough to help him out, or at least find shelter somewhere. The teen then slowly made his way back in a slight limping motion, hoping to not be too close to the battle, but to be able to talk to the red-haired girl.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana felt someone approach her.She turned the direction of her feeling and watched as Ruji approached her.
"You need to get out of here. The battle is starting and you can get hurt."She said, then looked at the injured wing."Your injured already."Agana said softly.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

"...that creepy girl didn't really hesitate when she saw me trying to escape. Don't worry, I'll be okay. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, so I can still get away if I need to." Ruji told Agana, attempting to sound confident. Honestly, if he continued moving away from the city, there's a big chance that he might get attacked while sleeping. He can still feel a little pain if he moved his wing, but he felt that he could manage a quick escape. "And what about you? Are you just gonna stay here and watch them?"

"I was, but I can't.I'm busy.Now let me see your wing so I can help before it gets infected."Agana said to Ruji as she reached under her cloak to remove the pack that she carried on her shoulder.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

Ruji cringed when Agana said she would help him with his wing. He couldn't believe his luck, it wasn't everyday when someone just offers him some aid when he's injured. "A-after you're done...you think I can come with you? I don't really have any place to go..."
Edge Lord (played anonymously)

(lol sry ^^' been lazy for a while)

Scar pushed off the ground with her foot and started to bring her scythe down on Xavier.

Agana reached in the bag and removed a bottle filled with white liquid and a cloth.She pulled the cork of the bottle and poured some into the cloth.
"It depends on my next mission."Agana said as she put the stopper on the bottle."This liquid will hurt when I apply it, but it will clean and seal your wound."she looked at Ruji with her purple eyes."Are you ready?"
Xavier Monchell (played by biggykei21) Topic Starter

He hears her move and he pulls out his sword and blocks Scar's attack.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

Ruji nodded once. "Y-yeah, okay." he moved his wing towards her, exposing the small wound to Agana.

Agana pressed the cloth to Ruji's wound and closed her eyes.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

As soon as the cloth touched Ruji's wing, he flinched from the pain. It felt like a strong sting that lingered for a few moments, and eventually became a little bearable. The teen opened one of his eyes and was glancing at the liquid. The pain subsided and now felt cold, but nevertheless refreshing.

Agana removed the cloth from the wound and placed the cloth back into the bag.
"Your wound is completely healed.Just be careful because you could rip the wound open again."Agana said.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

"A-ah...thank you..." the teen muttered as he slowly tried to move his wing a little. He was surprised that he felt no pain, which really meant that it was much better. "This is amazing...I never knew such a liquid existed..."

"My master taught me how to make this liquid when I was training."Agana said.She looked up sharply when she heard clashing metal.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

"R-really..." Ruji cringed when he heard a sharp noise that could've made him jump. He wasn't too used to hearing such a sound, and definitely didn't want to get caught up in one. "S-shouldn't we get out of here or something..?"

"I don't want them to die from the wounds they gain in this battle."Agana said, the killer inside her making her shiver.
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

"So you're planning on stopping them? How are you gonna do that?" in Ruji's eyes, Agana didn't look like the kind of person who can stop those two, but really, there might be something else about her, yet if there was, it made the teen uneasy. Almost like when that guy passed by him a while ago.

Agana smirked"I have a few things about me that seem impossible for me."Agana looked at Ruji."Don't worry, I have my ways."
Ruji (played by Hikaru)

"O-okay...but if anything goes wrong, I'm gonna swoop in there, alright?" he glanced back at the battle unfolding in front of them, still feeling uneasy about his current position in things.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Princes Sorrow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus