Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Princes Sorrow

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"You don't have to. I can take care of myself."Agana looked at the battle as she let her hand brush the black hilt of her hidden sword.
Kuro stared down at the people fighting, thinking how weird it is to find someone no-human, of course she was no different. Kuro looked over to where she saw a boy who look two years younger than her with wings and a woman with red hair. Kuro found that strange, to come upon someone with a hair color similar to her own, only with her bangs. She jumped down form the building she was hiding form right behind the boy. "Girl with the red hair, please tell me your name." Kuro said in a monotone vocie.

Agana started at the voice of the girl."You shouldn't be here.You could get hurt."Agana said and placed a hand over her heart to calm down.
"I'll be fine, as long as I don't get in between those two fighting." The girl pointed over to the two fighting.

"I guess that's okay."Agana said to herself."My name is Agana.And you are?"
"Kuro Sakuranbo." The girl said. "It is strange to actully find someone with a hair color similar to my bangs." Kuro mumbled.

Agana looked back at the battle."It's a genetic mutation I gained from my parents.Both my mom's and my dad's hair was black."
"Oh, I wish that was the same for me." The girl looked over at the battle.

"Trust me,I'm mutated in every way possible."Agana looked at Kuro with sad eyes."It's not fun."
"I can image why, but it has to be better than not having any family at all, being created instead of born." Kuro still started at the battle.

"That doesn't sound too bad to me."Agana said then said quieter"Maybe I wouldn't have to deal with some bad memories."
"Maybe, but that isn't with me, no family, no friends, not one ally, just me on my own. I should be going anyways, see you around maybe." The girl said looking at the woman with emotionless eyes.

"Wait."Agana said,turning around."I happen be traveling by myself.Would you like to accompany me?"
"If you wouldn't mind." The girl said looking at the woman.

"Not at all."Agana said,a slight smile showing.
"Then okay, I have nothing to lose anyways." Kuro gave a weak smile.

Agana bowed her head and looked back at the battle.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Princes Sorrow

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus