Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Wolf Pack Auditions

Minerva

The Wild Pack

All right, guys. There's an old semi-casual RP I had that kinda went dormant. I was trying to respark it again, get some characters back in action and give more for existing participants to interact with.

My retired character, Wehfre, had a LOT of pups. Some of them had players only take up playing them a handful of times or less before abandoning it, leaving a lot of room for another player to take them back up.

Wehfre can be seen in my profile > Others > Wehfre; The Wild Pack history can be seen in Auroch > The Book of Kings, as well as other things at www.nexxushost.com/szurane/wolf (ignore the pack rankings, that hasn't been updated in ages)

Anyway, in essence, there's a bunch of free slots, I kinda wanna hold casual auditions. In that I mean, I tell the base idea of the characters as they were given to the original players, and see who can hold true to the feeling of them. I can accept mild adaptations and all, but they had ideas to begin with.

Anyone who takes up a character will get free art of that wolf by me. For example of my wolf art, see Loki's profile > Bella.

Any and everyone taking a role will need to say what happened while they were gone. If you can't think of an immediate answer, but are interested in the character, voice your interest to me and I'll give an assignment involving Zenthus and Erodious' returned interests in them. You can write a short based on it and... well, we'll go from there! Just PM me your questions or adjusted backstory and we'll work on it! An in the off chance that a few people apply for the same role, and you really wanna be part of this, list which character your secondary interest would be in. Feel free to ask questions before typing up anything.

Nizzre: Lightning element. The largest of the litter and stayed that way. Jagged yellow pelt, thunders and sparks at times. Bear-like size, lazy personality unless thoroughly provoked in which case a burst of anger can come swift, sharp, and absolute before broiling quickly down again. Stayed with the pack but tended to wander off as a rogue to nearby land from time to time, maintaining a low level status upon return. It served her fine.

Grosviv: Nature element. Dainty and fragile compared to even the more jackal-like siblings. Not short, but the body is wrought of barks, sticks and twigs for the skeleton, over which miscellanious nature grows over it and fills out the frame. Tended to keep quietly to the woods, walked passively with Wehfre. Bloomed in his very presence while he was still alive due to his nature-stimulus nature. Female.

Jzyumar: Space element, the yin/yang balance of Draeval (played by Rubix). As Draeval grew to a slightly crazed, sort of jackal-like dog, she in essence should pan into a balanced, almost spaced-out sort of individual with her mind usually "out in the cosmos". Just no stoner types please. Her base pelt is black, but constantly refracts in nebula-esque patches and glistens with stars. At times it billows as if made of gas. Female. Mighta been lost floating in space or something for all we know, hell.

Sol & Drathir: This either requires a single player using both, or two players who are very used to working together and pair up well. Read the history of Sol & Drathir amidst Wehfre's profile; formerly picked to take his place as alpha, they took off on their own against his advice. Whoever takes up their role will need to come up with an explanation of what happened in their absence, namely being reclaimed by Zenthus and Erodious, and released now that Zenthus and Erodious are gone. I can work with them on the details of it. Mostly... was it willing? Did they fight it? Did they rebel? These kinds of things can further build character. Male & Female

Xar'Zith: Dark/Fire, male. His elements shone less through his pelt as his mother was an Ancient, not an Elemental. Black and red. Lots of stuff open on personality. Likely had Zenthus and Erodious appeal to his potential darker nature when he wandered outside of pack boundaries.

Evangile: Chaos/Nature, odd blend I know. Thoroughly insane, good insanity-counterpart of Goh. Often competed with their chaotic abilities, playing games like "Make it rain __________". Form ever-shifting, elemental mother. Female. Left a few weeks before Wehfre died, promised she'd return but never did. Probably forgot he was dying. Kinda loopy.

The elements that are taken and will NOT be passed out ever are: Draeval (Time, played by Rubix), Bella (Holy, Wind, and eventually all elements, by Loki), Martivir and Artye (Peace and War), Goh (Chaos, and later law, by Maximus), Iejir (Blood/Darkness, by someone not on these forums).

...I don't think I'm forgetting anyone... am I forgetting anyone?";
Draeval (played by Rubix)

Nope that's everyone friend. And for those interested in Jzyu I'm always available to answer questions about Drae and talk that stuff out since they're a balancing act. Plus...Drae has a very interesting way of getting her out of space if that's where she vanished to.
Minerva Topic Starter

Only one reply so far, but figured to update on that. They're still out on the potential role picked, so if anyone else is interested feel free to voice it.
As much as I would love to help you out on this, Minnie. I've only dabbled in Anthropomorphic aspects, never actually getting into the whole 'full-on' animal RPs. However, I do wish you luck!

Edit: Unless you count our old Plushie RPs. ;P
Tiberian, I'd never played anthro or any animal at all before I picked up Bella. If one if the descriptions interests you, you should definitely give it a try. I'd recommend Grosviv if you don't mind playing female characters. She was fairly laid back and would be easy to play for a first timer :)
Just not something that appeals to me, Loki. Sorry. =) Not downing on it, just not my cup of tea. But I can still show my support for Minnie's AWESOME plot ideas! *Drags out his pink Pom-Poms and cheers!*
Minerva Topic Starter

c'mon, prion. come to the quadruped side. There's peanut butter involved. But lol, i getcha. This pack was in cc, the mentioned ancients were the main pack there, remember?
Si, I do remember. Long, long ago...
Minerva Topic Starter

in a chatroom long away, now corrupted by the digital emperor?
Oh god yes, the corruption. Fed by an evil digital emporer who assigned generals based on their willingness to show their breasts to him...
Minerva Topic Starter

sad. At least he used to have the dream of shaking down little kids for money, now it's only about the boobies?
It's still about money? He's offering ban removals for $5 US.
Minerva Topic Starter

what's the average usecount online these days?
10-30.
Minerva Topic Starter

roflcopterhaussensaucebag. Better w/o me, rite?
Psh, remember Lish and I ran that place after you left. Then we got ousted for Liv. After that, it all went to crap.
Minerva Topic Starter

i was warning ppl for at least a yr b4 i left, nobody listened. then the next 4 or so admins rolled like possums.
Yeah. It happens. Oh well. Good riddance.
I'm willing to join with Zhadow. I need to flesh out his history a bit so I'll prob. Want to connect with everyone plus I'll add it to his history spot. I also need a sibling char for his history if anyone is interested but that is your choice.
Minerva Topic Starter

(mobile) preparing a reply to post after work, phonetxt limit too low.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Wolf Pack Auditions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus