Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Scifi Hybrid RP (Closed for now)

William Aidral (played by GabrielH)

Rain. It was always bloody raining. At least, it was always raining on Coruscant, the ancient world had fallen from grace long, long, ago but it still managed to inspire a kind of tame awe in even the most stalwart of warriors and adventurers. The many miles high megacity that covered the entire planet's surface was far from a safe place for the average person to be if there weren't clones or other security forces within earshot, but that was, of course, what some people wanted out of a place to call home. Safety did get so terribly boring after a while, didn't it? Though there were plenty of other ways to get a thrill for danger in the galaxy.

One of those many ways was to travel, either solo or with a crew, and explore the less...civilized areas of space. Naturally, most people shied away from that, it was a calling made for only the brave or foolish. It also tended to require a ship and fuel for said ship, which cost money. Money was something a very large white wolf did not have. In fact, it had been a very long time since the canine had seen a sizeable lump of money with his name on it. Reduced to that poor measure of society, with only an old set of hand-forged daggers and the simple clothes on his back to his name, he found himself wandering one of the thousands of lower tier dockyards that dotted the lower levels of the ancient world. Maybe he could find a ship with the 'keys in the ignition' so to speak, or maybe someone was looking for some hired muscle. Either way, he could only hope that prospects were a little better than days previous. The cold rain and light wind was really starting to cut through his utility vest and his fur would only do so much.
Thankfully for Will, a small multi person ship was landed on the ground near a building. Its hatch was open.
William Aidral (played by GabrielH) Topic Starter

The universe did tend to turn something of a blind eye to the issues and pleas of the tiny people that inhabited it, but, sometimes on those blue moon nights and frozen hell days, fate decided to toss lucky coins at one or two of the less fortunate souls. Today seemed to be the wolf-breed's lucky day after all, seeing as how the immediate areas was utterly deserted, besides the death stick junkies and homeless meandering about the dock of course, and there was an open ship just feet away. William wasn't exactly the kind of guy to just wantonly steal things, but you have to do what you have to do, you know?

Taking a cursory look around, looking about as innocent as a giant canid could look when surveying his surroundings, the wolf sighed and jogged casually over to the open ship's hatch. No one immediately visible, that was good. Alright, maybe this wasn't so bad. It was an old Corellian freighter, maybe a YT-4210? That predated a lot of modern ships to say the least, so maybe the owner wouldn't even be out much if it suddenly decided to take a joyride of its own accord. "Here goes nothin'..", he whispered to himself as he jogged up the ramp. Hopefully the controls were unlocked, bypassing Corellian starship grade security was a pain in the ass on a good day.
Out of the building came an odd pair. A young female Abbros, and an elderly Xertain. Both were clearly Jedi, as the Xertain had an appropriately sized Lightsaber on his hip, and the Abbros clutching onto her lightsaber nervously. "M-Master, are you sure it's a good idea for me to go on my own?"The Abbros whimpered. "Jenn, I've been training you since you were three. I'm positive you'll be fine."The Xertian said. "Besides, this is a non-combatative mission, so there's no need to worry about the droids, or Separatists."The Xertian said. Jenn hugged hte Xertian tightly, before heading to the ship Will just entered. "May the force be with you."The Xertian said before going back into the building. Jenn gulped and went onto her ship, with the hatch closing behind her.

Well the ship was spartan as all hell, that came as some small surprise to the wolf as he jogged up the main ramp and hooked a left around the center sections main corridor. It was...unmodified? It was a bloody YG! Corellian ships were BUILT to be modified out the ass! So...either the owner was poor and completely incapable of performing such modifications, possible, or someone that didn't care TO modify it owned the ship. That last option was moderately disturbing on some petty level, but at least that meant it was also stock in controls and whatnot.

The wolf never really got a chance to find out if his hunch was correct, though, because not even a minute after he set foot on board he heard another set of footsteps hit the transport's boarding ramp and the hatch begin to close. Well...that wasn't good. Fur standing on end, the canid keyed open the nearest door in the ship's main corridor and slipped inside mere moments before he heard the light steps come around the corridor. The room looked like some kind of stateroom for guests and passengers, so he could only hope that whoever had joined him was more interested in flying than sleeping.
Jenn went to the front of the ship, sitting in the main seat. While the ship wasn't too modified, she had the chairs modified to accomodate the long tail her kind had. She strated the ship up and took off.

For once a blind hope had actually paid off! Wonderful news, but that rumble and throaty mechanical growl as the sublight engines kicked in to gear. Well...William had definitely gotten his wish for adventure, he was going for a ride whether he liked the captain or not. Speaking of the captain...those were some mighty light footsteps for a smuggler or mercenary. Maybe it was a bothan? Or, gods forbid, a rodian.

Letting out a long, low, sigh, the wolfkin keyed open the sliding door once he was sure that they'd left the atmosphere and stepped silently out into the corridor. He could only barely see the pilot's head peeking over their seat, but whoever it was they were damned small compared to him. All he could really do was creep quietly towards the cockpit and hope they weren't TOO heavily armed. If they were, he was in for a very bad day...
Jenny piloted the ship through space, heading for the planet Botar a mountainous planet. She didn't seem to be aware of Will's presence. "Okay, so just going to help talk over some peaceful negotiations... no need to worry about that Kaleesh guy or Radian guy showing up.... hopefully."Jenny said to herself as she entered hyper space.

There was little sense, the canid reasoned as he neared the cockpit's open entranceway, in prolonging the inevitable. She was GOING to find him eventually unless she just stayed glued to her seat the entire trip, and he wasn't really much of one to just sit on his haunches and wait for something to happen. It wasn't in his nature, and his nature was purely to act. Besides, he was the one that wanted to get off of Coruscant and find some adventure! So, with less than ten feet between them, he did just that. In a flash the wolf sprinted forward and lunged for the captain's chair, trying to wrap one arm around the pilot's midsection and the other around their throat. If it worked, they'd have their arms pinned and a thick, furry, arm making it much harder to breathe.
Jenn gave out a yelp that was cut short by Will's arm wrapping around her throat. She struggled and wiggled, tyring to break free. Soon her tail swung up, slamming into Will's crotch with surprising force, with the pangolin-like armord plating only making it more painful.

Well that could have gone better. But, really, there wasn't much else that could have been expected. Either the captain, admittedly female sounding in nature from the pitch of that yelp, was going to go limp and let Will have his hostage taking way, or she was going to do something violent and possibly stupid. Of course no one was really expecting her to kick him in the nuts with her tail. That was not on the agenda, per say. Now, William had been hit in the groin before, even full on kicked there several times by irate business partners or drunken fools, but nothing every really made it better and NOTHING compared to getting hit there by a sledgehammer. Which was basically what happened.

With a pained and surprised yelp that could have been mistaken for someone kicking a dog in the head with a steel toed boot, a terrible thing unless said dog was nearly seven feet tall and trying to choke you, the wolf all but leapt backwards and crumpled on the floor of the ship's main corridor. "GODS ABOVE, WOMAN!!", the wolfkin shouted in protest as he curled up and tried to lessen the pain. It was enough to make a hardened soldier cry, though there wasn't a chance in hell of him doing that, but he was just lucky that he had a sheath instead of the more painful alternative. There wasn't really much else he could say or do, considering the compromised position he was in, but he did make the effort of forcing his eyes open and trying to crawl away down the corridor. Somewhat belittling for a man of his stature, don't you think?
Jenn got up, pulling out her lgihtsaber and immediately activating it. "Wh-Who are you?! What are y-you doing on my ship?!"Jenn demanded, pointing her lightsaber at Will. "A-And stay where you are! I-I'll use this!"Jenn added nervously.

Despite the shooting pain in his groin, the wolf's mind was still more than awake enough to recognize the sound of the single most dangerous personal weapon in the galaxy; a lightsaber. She just had to be a bloody Jedi. Groaning as the pain finally began to fade somewhat, it hurt like nothing else but at least he HAD felt it before, the canid reached up and hooked a clawed hand around an exposed pipe that served quite well as a railing. It was strong enough for him to pull himself up on it without bending or breaking the steel, so at least he could face down his deadly, little, opponent on his own two feet. "Look, Jedi, I..ow..I just slipped on board to take a look around, you know?", he explained with a wince as he straightened up, "Why don't you put down the 'saber and we talk this out, yeah? Not like I'm armed, you can still chop me up if you want to." Less of an invitation than a fact, but the...girl? The girl seemed to be terrified, so perhaps having a talk while she WASN'T holding a deadly weapon would be a good idea.
Jenn didn't put her lightsaber away. "If you were just looking a-around then wh-why'd you try to kill me?!"Jenn asked. It was very clear she was terrified, as her trembling was clearly visible. "I-I think there's escape pods o nthis ship... Get in one a-and get out of here!"Jenny demanded.

This Jedi was going to be a pain in the ass, he just knew it from looking at her. She was young, obviously, and extraordinarily inexperienced as far as the Republic's peacekeepers went, that much was clear from her shaking hands and trembling shoulders. By that point a full Knight or a Master would have probably restrained him and put him in cuffs, Thankfully she hadn't, but the saber pointing his way was still a fairly major issue. That thing could cut through even his reinforced skeleton like it was so much paper mache. "Look, kid, we had a bit of a misunderstanding.", the wolf said with his hands raised to placate her fear, "Don't be hasty, we're in bloody hyperspace and that's a mighty rough ride in a pod. Let's just talk, I'm not gonna hurt you, see?" It was true that he wouldn't, but she didn't know that. All she saw was a towering giant built like a brawler and barely comfortable in the man sized corridor. At least he didn't have to hunch over.
"I-If you aren't gonna hurt me th-than why'd you try to?!"Jenn said. "J-Just get in one and I'll take us out of hyper space."Jenn ordered, still holding her Lightsaber out. She glanced at the holo projector behind her. Hopefully she'd be able to activate it.

Well she had a point, he HAD tried to choke her. Damned tail. Still, that was no reason they couldn't talk about the issue at hand, him being a possible wanton murder on her otherwise empty ship, in a civil fashion. She was a JEDI after all, yes? "Don't do anythin' hasty, lass.", the wolf almost cooed. His voice had taken a slightly darker tone, his eyes narrowing as if in anticipation. He didn't WANT to hurt her, but if she was going to make him choose between that and slowly wasting away in a lifepod it was going to end with her getting hurt. "Let's talk, I've nothin' especially pressing to hide from you and it would suit us both to not have any violence."
Jenny backed over to the Holo-Communicator slowly, keeping her lightsaber held out. She glanced back at the Holo-Communicator, activating the device.

(A bit more detail or interaction would be appreciated. Thanks.)

Oh. She was going to contact home, wasn't she? That wasn't good. No, that couldn't happen. But what the hell was he going to do when she had a lightsaber pointed at his chest? He was tough, even had a few combat mods under the surface, but he couldn't regrow organs! Alright...old YGs like the 4210 had a lot of exposed piping, that much he remembered and was proved true since he pulled himself up off the floor with one such pipe. MOST of that piping was for coolant systems, so... Time to break it. "Hold on, girlie. Don't be unwise about your situation." The canine didn't even finish speaking before he brought his left hand down as hard as he could on the bracket shaped pipe at his left side, his hardened claws and unnatural strength combining to easily rip it out of its socket in the wall with a massive HISS of steaming coolant! The wolf dove out of the way, slamming up against the corridor's opposite wall with his eyes turned on the Jedi, and, if she didn't just start swinging wildly, would lunge forward at her abdomen in a low attempt to tackle her!
Jenn yelped, hopping back when Will broke the pipe and steam erupted out of it. As will had hoped, Jenn began swinging her lightsaber, hoping to stop Will should he approach her.

Oop: Sorry for all the short posts. I seriously haven't been able to think of anything to post.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Scifi Hybrid RP (Closed for now)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus