Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!

Holsecc (played by Andromeda)

I'm pretty new here, though I'm an old RPer. I just heard about the site and decided to try it out.

I roleplay primarily sci-fi, and am opening up a Sci-Fi slaver's dream in Furcadia... Other than that, I'm absolutely bored. XD";
Welcome to the forum, mang. I'm Bonebag/Bones/The Dark Lord Galvatron/Pretty Pretty Unicorn, and my job is to basically loiter in the off-topic section. I also make pancakes in the shape of user names - it's true. I personally don't rp tooooo much right now, but I'm really working to change that. I'm more of a fantasy guy myself, but I've been looking to branch off into Sci-Fi - or anything, really. Playing one genre for... almost ten years now get's a wee bit dull.

Recap: Hey, dood.
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Our sci-fi-centric community is relatively small and always looking for new members, so I know you will be enthusiastically welcomed. Not that that isn't standard operating procedure around here, but still. ;)

We DO however have a huge Furcadian community hereabouts, so you may find a whole lot of people interested in your dream here!

So welcome to the site. Please do let me know if you have any questions at all. And remember, we give trophies for bug reports. ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus