Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Romance/Sci-fi RP Anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The night has been going slow and I'm bored so I've decided to look and see if there is any interesting characters that would go with my stubborn shortie XD

It doesn't have to be but I would like the character to have a teasing personality and be from another world (or they could look completely human but have a special power, they could be an anthro or an elf as well)

I'm very flexible and only can't do heavy gore however I will not RP with a player that uses asterisks, abbreviations, doesn't use; uppercase letters, punctuation or proper grammar. I don't mind typos or auto correct fails since I know from experience they all ruin our lives of a miss placed word or if your saying of and have written if I don't mind that.

I'm flexible with almost any plot but the idea I had in mind would be for one of the characters to be in a state of need or vulnerability or are just about to die and the other person decides to help them out. The character who helps the character in need from another world or planet lives in a rich, 'utopian' society that the government controls.

Then the character who saved the one from the other world gets found out for harbouring a 'danger to society and not reporting it' and the two are imprisoned together by the government.

They both escape to a place of poverty out of their 'utopian' societies however the place of poverty is one of community and people are willing to help them and I was hoping a romantic relationship would develop and soon they would try and work together with the community to take down the high society's government.

So I hope you all like my idea, please save me of my boredom, if you don't have a character fit for the plot then they can also be a fugitive on the run after being imprisoned for questioning the government.
Alexius (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Hi miss Serenade :)

I know you probably think of me as a little less capable of performing up to snuff but hear me out please? My new character here could provide you with the RP you're looking for, it's just the matter of cooperating with me to give the RP you desire. I have my other character 'Desmond' who could also fit into the scenario you're looking for but I'll leave that up to you to decide. Sounds good no? I'll be waiting for your reply ^_^
May McAllister (played by Moonlit-Serenade) Topic Starter

Alexius wrote:

I know you probably think of me as a little less capable of performing up to snuff but hear me out please? My new character here could provide you with the RP you're looking for, it's just the matter of cooperating with me to give the RP you desire. I have my other character 'Desmond' who could also fit into the scenario you're looking for but I'll leave that up to you to decide. Sounds good no? I'll be waiting for your reply ^_^

Any of the two characters would be perfect ^^

May Tsukiyomi wrote:
Alexius wrote:

Any of the two characters would be perfect ^^

Yay! I'm so excited! :D so when would you like to start this?

We could start right now, but I'll reply quicker to PM rps

That's what I was hoping for. Could you start it please?

Well actually I need to know what character is playing which role also it's 3am and my brain is mush (must finish art portfolio piece 8D)

I'll be using this character as a fugitive. And please get some rest! (once you're done with your portfolio) I don't want you feeling you have to force this RP ^_^

Oh don't worry I'm fine ^^

Alright then, if you want, I'll send the starter to you. How does that sound?

Alexius wrote:
Alright then, if you want, I'll send the starter to you. How does that sound?
That sounds good ^^

Great! :) Now before I do, would you prefer this to be set in a universe I created, or will you give me some concise details on how you'd like your universe to be?

I don't mind but the plot is mostly taking down a corrupt government that rules over a supposedly utopian society

Good! I know exactly what to do now. Just sit back, and wait for the starter :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Romance/Sci-fi RP Anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus