Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » EXCITEMENT

I'M GETTING A NEW LAPTOP!!

Many of you have heard how my laptop is sooo old and ridiculous and crappy. Crappy enough that I call it my craptop. I have issues with it several times a day.
Well no more! I'm getting a NEW LAPTOP.

Well, it's technically new. My older sister is giving me the one she has. (Yes, this is how I got my current craptop) Her husband has a really good one (she calls it the 'Ferrari of laptops'), and they're going to use his as their main computer since he never uses his. So she's going to give me hers, which she's only had for two years, and it's a really good laptop. I don't know the specifics of it, what kind it is and such, but when I find out, I'll tell you all!

BUT THIS IS AWESOME NEWS. She is giving it to me for FREE, so that means the 200 dollars I had saved for my laptop fund can now become my college fund! And now I don't have to put up with my wifi dropping on me five times a day and taking ten minutes to pick back up! I'm SO HAPPY!!!

Kim. I need an emoticon to express this epic happiness.
I give this thread the go ahead to be full of win.
yay <3 happy for you.

Edit:

on a funny/ awesome side not my 35 year old hubby is reading Artemis fowl now.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Thanks guys! :D

And Niki: YESSS. Another convert. >D
givemeyouroldlaptopploxminesdying:|

Bonebag wrote:
givemeyouroldlaptopploxminesdying:|

Soooo is this one. XD
[RADIO EDIT]

My hopes and dreams are nothing now - they are but dust in the wind.

Bonebag wrote:
[RADIO EDIT]

My hopes and dreams are nothing now - they are but dust in the wind.

Duuuust in the wind~ All we are is dust in the wind~
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That is very kind of your sister, Celestina! I bet you can't wait :D

Definitely, Darth! :D She's a very practical person, so she only bought her laptop when she needed one. But recently, her husband bought a really nice, expensive laptop because he has the cash for that and he's used to the higher living. But he just touched in this past week for the first time in months, and neither of them use the computer too much. And she knew I was having problems with the laptop I currently have because it gives me so much trouble. xD

Sooo she's giving me hers, and she is such an awesomeness sister to give me her laptop because it's only two years old and it's SO COOL. It's RED. :D And she has these little puzzle games on it that she's gotten that we always would play together whenever I went to her house. They're these little story games that you get through the story by solving various puzzles, and it's awesome. And she's leaving those on the computer so I can play them! :D
Awesome! Congrats! :)

I know what puzzle games you're talking about, I play those with my friend all the time, they're a lot of fun XD

Thanks! :)

And yeah, they're awesome!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » EXCITEMENT

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus