Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tea and Magic (Closed)

Nero Vaalen (played anonymously)

Nero scratched his head in confusion as he looked up at the sign to his favourite tea house. Owned by a little old lady who barely spoke any Common, and not too popular, it was the perfect trendy hangout for reading and eyeing the pretty girls who came in. However, today the shutters were closed and a large piece of paper was plastered above the entrance.

"Closed due to pixie infestation."

Nero sighed. Pixies? Really? He hadn't seen a single one of those little bastards. That would be an expensive infestation to clean out. Once you saw one, it was certain that a hundred more would be hiding in every single nook and cranny. They were a real nuisance too - they weren't dirty or anything, but they were pranksters. Skirts would be flying upwards, people's hair would change colour - and that was just the beginning.

Clutching his magic book under his arm, Nero continued down the street. This area was perfect for unknown hole-in-the-wall cafes. He'd just have to find another one until Grannie Hammond's opened up again.";
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial stared in horror at the sign on the tea house he had just approached. "Oh...oh no!" he whined, in a rather feminine way. How terrible! The tea shop he'd been referred to and had finally had a chance to come to was now closed! "Pixies! Oh goodness..." He sighed dejectedly and turned to walk along, spotting a man not too far ahead of him. Perhaps he was from the area!

Fial hurried to catch up, clutching his art bag to his chest. "A-ah, excuse me!" he called out timidly. The elf finally reached he man and he walked alongside him. "Ah, could you tell me perhaps, where a nice tea shop is that I could go to? The one I was planning on enjoying is closed..."

Fial, for all the world, looked like a female. With his art bag hiding his lack of a chest, and his already slim, pretty physique, he certainly had the body of a woman. His flawless complexion, feminine facial features and long, pretty hair didn't help either. Sometimes people were utterly convinced that he was a girl, despite his protests! And well...poor Fial was much too shy to show them the proof.
Nero Vaalen (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nero looked the cute elven girl up and down. In his mind, he was a chick-magnet. The truth was that everything he said towards a female sounded awkward and nerdy. Despite Fial being male, this was no different.

"Oh, you must be talking about Grannie Hammond's" Nero said, awkward smile spreading across his face. "I've never seen you there before," a cute lass like that, he would've noticed for sure. Excluding his regular tea house, Nero didn't know this area very well. "Yeah, I know where another tea-house is," he said regardless. "I was heading there right now, in fact."

Now all he had to do was find a tea house. He began down the road, nervously reading every single sign he passed on the way. "I'm Nero, by the way."

Fial sighed in relief, completely oblivious to the fact that his gender was being confused... again. He never even realized it half the time, but even his voice and mannerisms were feminine. "Oh, thank you. My friend told me it was such a wonderful place, I'm so sad that it's closed!" He smiled at Nero. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Fial." It never helped his case that his name was androgynous.

"You like tea too, then? How fantastic!" He smiled brightly and would walk along with his newfound friend. "Would you like to have tea with me when we arrive, then? I feel like having tea is always better when you share it with friends."
Nero Vaalen (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nero tried his best to keep a straight face. Just play it cool. Inwardly, he could not believe his luck. "Of course! It's always much more fun to have tea with someone, isn't it." They'd been walking for a little while now. A little too long. If he kept wandering aimlessly like this, Fial would begin to suspect he didn't have a clue where he was going.

"It's just around here somewhere," he said looking desperately at every shop they passed. Finally! Between an expensive watch shop and a cobbler's shop was a tea house. At least, the sign said 'Tea House', but there was something about the place that was not quite right. The pitch-black curtains drawn across the windows perhaps? Or was it the musky smell?

"Okay, I have an admission," Nero said, not quite sure if he wanted to enter. "I've never come here before."

Fial eyed the place carefully. When Nero admitted to never being here before, he giggled softly. "It's okay...I think we should try it anyways? Who knows, it may be a really nice place!" Always hopeful. He approached the door, glancing around nervously before taking a deep breath and opening it. He glanced over his shoulder quickly, just to make sure Nero wasn't chickening out on him!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tea and Magic (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus