Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom Hearts (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... Yours and mine."

I am simply looking for anybody interested in doing a Kingdom Hearts RP. What I want to do is use original characters, the next keyblade wielders, and an original story. Of course the story will be based off of Kingdom Hearts though. One idea was to play it in the perspective of a keyblade wielder seeking destruction. Instead of light they are seeking darkness.

There could be some who want light like Sora and some who only desire dark and destruction. I can do a 1x1 that has only two keyblade wielders or a group with multiple, and if you want, you can even be somebody other than a keyblade wielder, somebody who does not possess that power, you could be a heartless or a nobody. I want to incorporate synthesis into it, but unique to the path you choose; light or dark. These are only ideas and I'm open to suggestions. If you would like to RP please let me know.
Renita (played anonymously)

I would be interested. :)
stalkati

I would be interested, if it's not to late?!
OkaruAudo Topic Starter

It definitely is not too late! I would love to have you RP with me! But sadly it would have to be 1x1. Not many people seem to like the idea.
Im interested.
OkaruAudo Topic Starter

Hell yes! You if I can have both of you two in one RP that would be awesome!
i would be interested in joining if possible, i'll have to work on an oc for this though.
Dude, I'm in, if you're still looking. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kingdom Hearts (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus