Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Halløj

As you would say it in Danish ehe xD
Well, halløj (Which means hallo btw) I'm Jiji or Troglo or... whatever. I'm new - I'm a refugee from another website which is living in the last days of its life xD
And oh my gosh how I love this place xD
Troglodyte wrote:
Well, halløj (Which means hallo btw) I'm Jiji or Troglo or... whatever. I'm new - I'm a refugee from another website which is living in the last days of its life xD

Ofc. you do C:!!!
Troglodyte Topic Starter

Pinks wrote:
Troglodyte wrote:

Ofc. you do C:!!!

Hehe xD
Tralalalalalalalaaaaa
Uuuuh
Troglodyte Topic Starter

All of my friends! ^^
By dying website do you mean GSM? It seems 90% of the danish roleplayers originally played there, heh.
What is this I'm confused....
I don't understand the writing system....
Troglodyte Topic Starter

Shez wrote:
By dying website do you mean GSM? It seems 90% of the danish roleplayers originally played there, heh.

Seems about right xD We're all refugees xD
I see. Well, feel free to write to me if you are extremely confused. I just started a month ago, so I still don't know how must things in here work, but it will come with time, heh.
Troglodyte Topic Starter

Shez wrote:
I see. Well, feel free to write to me if you are extremely confused. I just started a month ago, so I still don't know how must things in here work, but it will come with time, heh.

Yeah, I guess it will xD Thank you
Jellz?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!! So glad to hear you're enjoying it. Out of professional curiosity, why do you love it? XD
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, never be afraid to send someone a message with a question or asking to RP! We're so glad to have you :)
Welcome to RPR! :) This link might prove useful if you are looking for more of your friends :D

http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish

if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, everyone here is super friendly and happy to help :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! I hope you'll have a grand time here. :D
Welcome! :D
Troglodyte Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site!! So glad to hear you're enjoying it. Out of professional curiosity, why do you love it? XD

Just... a whole site made for RP. That's the dream :3
Troglodyte Topic Starter

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community, never be afraid to send someone a message with a question or asking to RP! We're so glad to have you :)

Awesome xD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Halløj

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus