Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Mystery RP - All Hail, Raleigh (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My friend, Shaiithuss, and I are working on a mystery role-play that we would like 5 other players to join us in. We are thinking of creating a group but we could also do forum posting.

All Hail, Raleigh
Our story takes place in a place called Raleigh, Idaho--a small town of about 250-300 people in the middle of nowhere. Something is off in Raleigh though. Weird things have been happening. Things are going missing and nobody knows why. Your group of friends is tasked with solving the mystery and possibly... saving the world?

Enter a zany world of modern-day technology, people wearing costumes, gangsters and their gals, kleptomaniacs, and a touch of magic.

Meet some of the NPCS:
Han "Solo" Harrison (secretly known as Captain Obvious) - the Sheriff of Raleigh by day, and by night he is a lovable bungling superhero that never gets anything right but always seems to get the credit for it, where your Mystery Crew just seems to get people annoyed at them. His goal: Protect the city!

Dypa Stank - a notorious mobster that owns a car lot by day, and by night he is the leader of the Misty Tonic Crew ("named after me mother"). He's a baby with a gun.

Chef Ramsey's the Third - By day, he's a Chef of Bell's Kitchen (the gathering spot for all the hip people in Raleigh), and by night he whisks magical potions and items together to sell to the highest bidder. Today's special: Mad Cow Burgers with a Rabid Frothy Shake (comes in vanilla or chocolate).

And several others!

We are looking for people that have well-thought out characters but are also looking to have fun with the story. Your characters would be pure human with no real inherent magical abilities or powers. Your knowledge and human skills are going to be what get you by in this game. We also need a good mixture of skills, think Scooby Doo gang. There should not be too much in the way of fighting, so we aren't going to go with dice rolls. We will just role-play through everything. No god-modding, of course. Replies will need to be more than a few words or sentences, but they don't have to be super long posts. No crazy profanity or weird sexual stuff, but there may be adult themes.

Please respond back and let us know if you are interested. Thank you!
Mashiro Nakiya (played anonymously)

I'd be interested if you think a thief could work.
Of course a thief would work!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Mystery RP - All Hail, Raleigh (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus