Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a DETAILED, PLOT-DRIVEN role (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Caffeinated

First off, not all of my characters are on RPR.

As the title states, I'm looking for a detailed, plot-driven roleplay. Why am I specifying these two things? Well, I've mostly been trying on dA, and all I see there are "romance" or "fight" roleplays- which are just as they sound- the objective is to either get character A's tab inside character B's slot, or to meet, fight, and then it's over. I'm more of a 'let's get some development and stuff going' and 'let's put a good amount of effort in here!' person.

Specific things I'm looking for:
  • Someone who is an equal contributor. No strict leaders/followers.
  • Someone with well-crafted, well-thought out characters.
  • Someone who doesn't care about a character's sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or romantic orientation. (Believe it or not, I have had people refuse my characters for RP just because of some of these things!)
  • Someone who can email or Chatzy roleplay. I don't like forum/PM on websites.
  • Someone who isn't afraid to do an NPC once in a while (our two characters can't be the only ones in the universe, after all. :P )

Specific things I'm not interested in:
  • Script-style writers.
  • Fan/Canon characters.
  • Animal characters.
  • Kitsune/neko type characters.
  • Someone who thinks an RP is only successful if there is a totally serious romance between the two main characters.
  • Sexual content in roleplays.
Marus (played anonymously)

I can RP via email. Might Marus be of interest? He's a high fantasy character, a mage with a shard or sliver of an eldritch monster residing in his brain that he is the unwilling vessel/host for.
Caffeinated Topic Starter

Marus wrote:
I can RP via email. Might Marus be of interest? He's a high fantasy character, a mage with a shard or sliver of an eldritch monster residing in his brain that he is the unwilling vessel/host for.

He seems greatly interesting! I'll shoot you a PM to discuss. :)
The Empire of Vangaz (played anonymously)

It sounds like you are ready to run a nation... Check out this profile and know that it is the tip of the iceberg. You want specific plots? I can give you some to pick from. Right now my favorite is this long term project, turning a third world country into a first world... My nation started something like the Red Cross and it is finally ready to start bringing doctors and aid workers into this big town, Tremooty. I've had several writers working with the scenario. Some moved on, we've got some new ones... It takes place elsewhere, but I can bring some plots here. I see you don't neccesarily like forums, but I'd say don't let that stop you. A lot of what you are looking for is right here.

Whatever plots you can think of, you can start it up and not only will my nation look to help, but so might many others, all for a story. So I'm kind of rambling, but just check this out. And no, you don't HAVE to have long winded political conversations. You will be able to focus on the aspects you want to.

PM me and I can tell you specifics on how to start. That goes for anyone I guess..

Thanks for your time!
The Empire of Vangaz (played anonymously)

By the way, it goes so deep that there are sports leagues and even international Olympic Games... All RP'd.. So while I am securing Wrexwic through RP one minute, I'll be worried about my basketball team and how they are doing in a tournament.
Caffeinated Topic Starter

The Empire of Vangaziland wrote:
It sounds like you are ready to run a nation... Check out this profile and know that it is the tip of the iceberg. You want specific plots? I can give you some to pick from. Right now my favorite is this long term project, turning a third world country into a first world... My nation started something like the Red Cross and it is finally ready to start bringing doctors and aid workers into this big town, Tremooty. I've had several writers working with the scenario. Some moved on, we've got some new ones... It takes place elsewhere, but I can bring some plots here. I see you don't neccesarily like forums, but I'd say don't let that stop you. A lot of what you are looking for is right here.

Whatever plots you can think of, you can start it up and not only will my nation look to help, but so might many others, all for a story. So I'm kind of rambling, but just check this out. And no, you don't HAVE to have long winded political conversations. You will be able to focus on the aspects you want to.

PM me and I can tell you specifics on how to start. That goes for anyone I guess..

Thanks for your time!

No, thanks. I'm not into the nation thing.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a DETAILED, PLOT-DRIVEN role (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus