Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Hunters needed

Hey guys.

Since the 2012 plot looks like it might be a winner, thought I might pitch one of my other ideas.

Basically, it will be a plot very similar to the folklore and storybase of the "Supernatural" television series. We will be using original characters of course, but the general idea is a bunch of hunters travelling the open road and hunting beasties and ghoulies and all the nasties that hide under the bed.

Your character will preferably be human if you wish to play a hunter, though we can extend to shifters, human/demon hybrids... I'm open to possibilities. We also need beasties, so that opens up the character types to anything fantasy based. I want to avoid aliens and mechas, but otherwise, any fantasy character should fit in well. I would also like to have some form of a syndicate.. a BIG big baddie.. kinda the Holy Grail of baddies to track down to keep the plot moving, so if anyone would like to volounteer for that role.. please contact me. :D

I will also have a few key roles that I will need filled. Again, your character is free reign for your creation however I will need people to fulfil certain roles, mainly intell and research, weapons... etc.

There are a few other twists and ideas, but I wanna keep SOME things a suprise.

So.. any interest?
This sounds very interesting to me and I love the show Supernatural (among others on that channel)
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Brilliant... any idea what role/character type you might be interested in? I would like somebody who is familiar with the show to be involved in plot development. :D
Hmmm, I would honestly have to make character from scratch for it, and Im torn between a beastie or a Hunter. Pm me some of these key roles as well? Or can tell me in here so I can make a better decision.
did I make this work?
EbonySnow Topic Starter

I think so..
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Yay. Bare with me.. Im new. :D
Interesting, never used the chat feature before
haha both new to this thing here so lol
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Yay so youre new too. Im Kylie btw. Nice to meetcha
Zack, nice to meet you as well!
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Im totally hooked on Supernatural and Ive tried to get a RP going for a while now. Its difficult with original characters and Ive had SOME success but my peeps always end up bailing on me so I want to start something fresh. If youre familiar with the show, youre the perfect person to help me plan this thing.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

First character I need is a male alpha type role (kinda Dean's role) to keep the hunt going and basically run the show..
its been a bit since I last seen it, but iv watched the show up to a little past season 4 with castial (Sorry for name spelt wrong if it is)
EbonySnow Topic Starter

This character needs to be in charge of at least a small group of hunters.. could be linked by family.. history.. whatever the players choose. I want this group to have a base camp... where someone or a group of someones have the knowledge and resources to answer any questions the hunters might have.. kinda Bobby's role
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Ahhhh I love Cas.. Im halfway through series 6 currently.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Well ideally I want a alpha male type to lead the hunt

I want someone or several someones back at a base camp with the intell and experience to answer the tricky questions the hunters might come across (kinda like Bobby style) This base camp will also serve as a holding pen for particular nasties that need to be contained or .. interrogated. :D

Also want someone or several someones to have some kind of establishment.. a watering hole or something that is a haven for hunters to meet up and share intell, weapons etc.
bartenders for the win with the blackmarket contacts! xD
EbonySnow Topic Starter

:D For shizzle
EbonySnow Topic Starter

That takes care of the Hunter side of things roughly... then we open up things for the beastie side.. and basically.. that can be ANYTHING

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Hunters needed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus