Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Hunters needed

EbonySnow Topic Starter

I generally have more than one character in a plot if I need to get things moving.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

you can be my boss. :D
That's a good idea! Would the Tender know of her or not? And I will have to think of a reason why, if she/he is a beastie, would want to house hunters in said neutral zone to.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

I dont think he would know all about her, only what she chooses to reveal. Perhaps there could also be a secret underground railroad where gentle creatures that are only being hunted because they arent human can escape or seek refuge.. your establishment could have a link to that.. even if its just a "man to speak to"
okay, and hmm, that sounds interesting, I like that idea as well. Neutral for fights inside, helping both the hunters and beasties. xD that is a powder keg waiting to happen in plot to.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

I see the roadhouse/tavernn whatever.. as a place where all different types of hunters pass through. There are the gun ho kiddies, the old crusty veterans and those crusaders on their own missions.. they all have different aliances, so your neutral zone would work well. Any beasties would have to be very well disguised to survive there.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

So they have an underground version of the tavern ... where they can be safe and seek assistance from rogue hunters who are open to helping out some form of beasties.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Maybe we could start with my girls first day on the job? Your Character would be clearly overloaded trying to keep track of the comings and goings.. so maybe over time she can prove to be a trusted ally and help at the bar.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

These are all just ideas of course.. I just like brainstorming.
Mhmm! A top part and underground part that the owner and tender (My chara) would use. And yeah, that could work well. Got some word that she was a good worker? Or just someone off the street inquiring about help?
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Ill have her wander in seemingly randomly in the middle of a situation getting out of hand. She will pitch in and help out, and then ask for a job.. hows that sound?
That sounds like a good idea to me.
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Awesome. :D Well we already have our Hub and two main characters sorted. Not bad for a hour.. LOL
EbonySnow Topic Starter

When you want to start playing? :P
EbonySnow Topic Starter

How about this.... the roadhouse/bar whatever you want to call it is YOUR baby. YOu design it (Ill need a general setting description) .. both the upstairs hunter part and the downstairs underground beastie part. As GM, Ill handle any Hunter buisness, and you can handle any beastie buisness?
lol yeah! Hmmm, I need to create my chara, so prolly not till tomorrow at some point. And sounds good. I will get to work tonight on an idea on the layout and such.
I also need to decide just what kind of beastie I want the chara to be hmmm
have you seen the crossroads episode?
EbonySnow Topic Starter

Sorry my computer crashed..
EbonySnow Topic Starter

WHICH Crossroads Ep? LOL there was a few. And yes.. Im familiar with the Crossroads demon

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Hunters needed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus