Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp as children? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey all, first time posting one of these in a while XD

Would anyone be interested in doing an rp with child characters?

I do have a plot in mind, though it's not very fleshed out.

Anyways either some entity would and steal our characters' age, or it would just turn them into children for the luls, and reduces them mentally and physically to children, for the most part. Age would vary between characters and such, but our characters would end up trying to recover their age.
Blu_Dino

Sounds interesting!
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T Topic Starter

Alright, would you want this to be a 1x1 rp or would you want to wait for more people?
Blu_Dino

Sketch444 wrote:
Alright, would you want this to be a 1x1 rp or would you want to wait for more people?

It's as you wish. Althought, maybe more people would be cool.
Skylar Aven (played by OkaruAudo)

I'm in

Okay, well there's two people. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to start in case anyone else wants to join. From there we can work out the rest of the plot details.
Blu_Dino

Sketch444 wrote:
Okay, well there's two people. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to start in case anyone else wants to join. From there we can work out the rest of the plot details.

Alright.

In the mean time, what character are you planning on using Blu?
Drea (played anonymously)

Im down heres the charracter i would use already being a kid and what not

I think for the plot of the story it might be easier to use a different character Maddison.
This... Seems rather interesting. Any room for dear old Rico? And do the Characters have to be human?
Blu_Dino

Sketch444 wrote:
In the mean time, what character are you planning on using Blu?
Probably Fiona Dexter.

@Rico, no they aren't required to be human. I mean, my characters are prolly gonna be either a set of changeling siblings or a changeling and a Kitsune.

@Dino, Okay. I'll check her out.
Blu_Dino

Sketch444 wrote:
@Rico, no they aren't required to be human. I mean, my characters are prolly gonna be either a set of changeling siblings or a changeling and a Kitsune.

@Dino, Okay. I'll check her out.

Coolios

If Maddison gets back to me with a different character then we'll have enough to start, once Rico tells me what character he's gonna use.
Eon (played by Ricochett)

Ill go with this Eon. His tail is alrwady a symbol of his youth, and hes pretty much ancient, so it will be weird seeing him as a kid!

Alright, so now we just need to wait for Maddison to get back to me. Once that's over I'll make a discussion thread and we can figure everything out.
Amora Alum (played by nerdessofbooks)

Could I use Amora? I always wanted to see what she would be like as a kid.

Sorry but I think we have enough for the moment. Though if you want I could PM you and we could work out a similar 1x1 rp.
This looks like fun. can i join if possible?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp as children? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus