Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for anything :D (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

LaughingHyena

Hi, like it says I'm looking for anything really. I'm new at RP, but I want to get better, so if you don't mind me not being exactly great at writing, then awesome. I've done a fantasy RP so far, and a medieval romance one, though that seems to have stalled before we even got them dating? ^^; But that was a hate at first sight kind of romance, which seems to be the only kind that keeps me interested. I just like how funny they were, being all sarcastic and hating each other xD

If you're interested in one of my characters, please PM me. Or just reply here c:
Hullo there! I see you're looking for anything (and noticed on your page that you like Mass Effect which is an automatic A+ for me!) :D I'd be super interested in rping with you. You're welcome to look at my characters (I'd like to look at yours and will, but unfortunately don't have much time today and just had to jump on this as soon as I saw it), but I don't have many up. I have a character for pretty much every setting and time period, so if there's anything you're interested in specifically testing out, I can throw a few of my characters' blurbs at you and see who you're interested in! (Or, maybe even a Mass Effect roleplay...)
Brianna Herlock (played by Imtoorandom)

Hey! Im willing to do anything!Id be More than happy to rp with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for anything :D (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus