Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ~Looking for roleplay partner~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm finally going to dive in and try to get an rp started, haha!

I really don't how to do this up nicely, but the gist is, I'm hoping to find a long-term RP with a fair plot that I could possibly fit my boy Shezmu into. I don't mind violence/vulgarity.
I'd prefer to rolepay via PMs because I find it a bit easier for me to keep track of.
I don't mind slow replies (try not to leave me hanging, and I'll do my best not to leave you waiting as well! ;n;), this will be a reply-when-you-can type of deal, I mean, if you like quick posting, that's fine by me.
I'm not too keen on one-liners, BUT, sometomes, yes, they do happen, I won't be upset if there is the odd one here and there~

Oh jeez, I'm sorry if this sounds rather specific, but if you are interested or have questions/comments/concerns, please send me a PM, and hopefully we can work something out!

Cheers <3
Remedy Whytte (played by Imtoorandom)

Hello!Im willing to be a long term RP partner! In fact, I've been looking for one myself!
Seven_of_Beasts Topic Starter

Alright, sounds good to me~
I'm interested. I'm on just about everyday at least once, and I am able to keep a conversation going.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ~Looking for roleplay partner~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus