Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Summoning (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

La'Daro'Shyianna (played anonymously)

Life is difficult... if it's not one thing, it's another, struggling to get ahead in a world where all too often it feels like headway is impossible. Dreams dashed, ground to dust in the daily grind of the day to day, physical toil taking its toll. Windfalls, lottery winnings, they're always going to someone else and leaving you in the lurch. Or perhaps it's loneliness, seeing everyone else with their partners, and having no one special of your own. The object of your affections is completely oblivious and wouldn't give you the time of day.

What if that's not the way it had to be, however?

Perhaps by luck, perhaps by actively searching, you've come across a grimoire that looks like it holds the secret to everything you've ever wanted. The creature so summoned, it boasts, can make those wishes come true for a small price. The details of the ritual are clear, it would take time, but even a non-magic user could perform it... is this your one chance to get ahead? A hoax? What do you have to lose by trying?

Looking for an RP wherein someone summons Callista using the book; it could work in either a Fantasy setting or a Modern one with less stress on realism. Romance is possible but any sexual RP will depend on you and your character being 18+. Such is not the focus of the RP, however, but themed along the lines of 'nothing is ever free'. Please see the character's OOC section for more details and story ideas! Alternately, if you have your own that you feel she'd fit, hit me up!

Paragraph posts, one shot RP (unless it really takes off), adult content. Dice use is optional but largely free form.
Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697)

(I think I may be interested.)
Rosemary Gilrin (played anonymously)

Is this still open? Rosemary would do anything for just one chance.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Summoning (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus