Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there kiddos!!

So, I'm supposed to tell these people about myself, huh?

Seems fun enough.
Well, hey there, kiddos!

yes i know you all are at least as old as i am (cut scene to crying in a corner as tears stream down my ash-covered face)
I'm consideringEggs, Kasha, Eggs, Kash, or "Mrs. Ampora" take the last nickname as you will.
I love Homestuck, Ludo, obscure fantasy book series I've only found fans of on the internet, and pretending to "practice cosplay makeup" while covering myself with Ben Nye and baby powder and sobbing.
Hit me up, and we can roleplay~!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain,
consideringEggs
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I am gathering up that you really enjoy anime fandoms, especially? :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! If you don't mind me asking, what inspired you to pick this unusual but very interesting username? XD
consideringEggs Topic Starter

so many people replying aaah

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! If you don't mind me asking, what inspired you to pick this unusual but very interesting username? XD

It had a nice ring to it, and I'm a total meme. Simple as pie. or cake. I don't know god please help me

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I am gathering up that you really enjoy anime fandoms, especially? :)

Heh, funny enough, naaah. I like a lot of littler kid's animes (Youkai Watch, Digimon, most Jewelpet series), but other than that, not really. I prefer webcomics, and High Fantasy novels such as the Wheel Of Time or Lord of The Rings. :P
Welcome to RPR! I've been told to read the Wheel of Time series as a lover of high fantasy, I've only heard good things about it :) Hope you're making loads of new friends! :D
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR. :)
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community and we're so glad to have you!
Hello and welcome to rpr. uwu
Ok den O.O i hope you have found some rps, but if not pm me
FroggyGurl

Ah! Another Homestuck fan! *squeee*
00775.gif

I started reading a few months ago..still working on it, heheh. I like your username. XD
shh

Welcome to RPR and oh man what a good chumhandle LOL
Welcome to the site my friend!!
Welcome to RPR! <: Your username actually makes me consider making some eggs, hahah.
All sorts of thoughts about eggs. Amused.
Mina Moderator

Welcome to the world of tomorrrrrooooow!
Kidding! But welcome to RPR! I'll be glad to talk with you about makeups anytime!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there kiddos!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus