Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well hi, I guess :D

Hi there, I'm new to this site(surprise), and just wanted to leave a comment.
I'm not really known to this kind of sites, however I'm an experienced roleplayer(mostly in danish though). For the time being, I'm gonna make my characters in danish, and I'll update them with some english information if/when i feel like it. So well, hi there!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! We have quite a large gathering of Danish roleplayers on the site, so that shouldn't be a problem. :) I hope we'll see more of you around the site!
Welcome Aboard Matey!
ToSilence Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! We have quite a large gathering of Danish roleplayers on the site, so that shouldn't be a problem. :) I hope we'll see more of you around the site!
I hope so too, it seems quite nice :D!
ToSilence Topic Starter

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome Aboard Matey!
Thx! :)
Welcome to RPR! There are a few groups around here for Danish RPers that came from the site that shut down. Hope you're having fun on the site! :)
ToSilence Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! There are a few groups around here for Danish RPers that came from the site that shut down. Hope you're having fun on the site! :)
Hmm... Could be gsm, I know a few of them from another site :)! And thanks, I'm already enjoying it!
HibariHaru

Hi there! Whoa! Another Danish player. Just so awesome and glad you chose RPR. Welcome! :D
ToSilence Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there! Whoa! Another Danish player. Just so awesome and glad you chose RPR. Welcome! :D
Yearh, apparantly we're flooding this site xD! Thanks :D
Welcome!
There's a large Danish population on RPR (possibly from GSM, as mentioned?)
ToSilence Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome!
There's a large Danish population on RPR (possibly from GSM, as mentioned?)
There certainly is, I've already connected with them :D!
And thanks, I'm enjoying so far, so many nice people!
FroggyGurl

Hello hello! Might I say what interesting characters you have! Very detailed, ma'm.
Capt-jack-sparrow.gif

If this GIF isn't random, I don't know what is...
tumblr_n1f401OSM01svmhgno1_500.gif
ToSilence Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hello hello! Might I say what interesting characters you have! Very detailed, ma'm.
Capt-jack-sparrow.gif

If this GIF isn't random, I don't know what is...
tumblr_n1f401OSM01svmhgno1_500.gif
Oh yes, I tend to get a bit too detailed when writing about my dear characters. They have so much story, and stuff I want to write down, and somehow it never seems enough. But thanks very much captain! They are indeed interesting ;)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So glad you made it to us despite the tech support nightmare. :)
ToSilence Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! So glad you made it to us despite the tech support nightmare. :)
And I'm happy I didn't have the patience, and just went right for my other mail, this side is so nice :D! Glad you've solved the problems though :)
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site!! Like has been said, there are a lot of Danish players floating around here. RPR is a super friendly community, and we're so glad to have you!
WElcome to RPR, enjoy your stay and feel free to message me.
RandomNoodle

Welcome to RPR! If you ever wish to RP, let me know!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well hi, I guess :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus