Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from BloodWriter

Hi, I'm BloodWriter.

I'm new to this site, but not new to RP. I've been on different RP forums off-and-on for about a decade now. I am an avid writer, reader, and video-game player. I am currently obsessed with Dragon Age: Inquisition, but I also spend hours playing inFamous Son: First Light, the Saints Row Series, GTA V, The Elder Scrolls series, and the Mass Effect Series--just to name a few.

I like RPing in settings and scenarios created by myself or those I RP with. I also RP in settings provided by media texts, such as video games, movies, comic books, and manga. If I like the concept, I'll RP anything anywhere. I am willing to RP in settings or using concepts that I haven't consumed--I can do research on the world, if that is necessary.

Genre doesn't matter to me. I will play anything from homicidal maniacs to naive fools. However, I do have some preferences within my RP. I don't require all of my RPs to include these elements, but I do enjoy them a lot more, if they contain one or more of the following elements.

1) LGBTQ characters
2) My character is the alpha/dominant being/leader.
3) I like darker elements. Murder? Good. Depression? Great. Drug addict? I can do that.
Welcome to RPR!
This site is full of gamers and writers, such as yourself, among other things like cosplayers and artists so you should feel right at home soon!
This is also a pretty friendly community, so if you ever need to ask anybody any questions you should always feel free, or if you just wanna talk, or especially Role Play! People usually enjoy getting a message in their inbox anyway (I know I do :D)! Also, if a user can't help you, there's a marvelous team of moderators on the site that would be happy to assist you.
Sanne Moderator

GTA V? ME? TES?! If you don't fit in here you I'll eat my high heels! ;) (I happen to particularly like those games, too!)

It sounds like you're a super flexible player, I hope you'll have a grand time playing here. :) Are you finding your way around the site alright?
FroggyGurl

Salutations, newcomer, and welcome to the land of Roleplay Repository!
tumblr_lnj2y6f5eM1qm00hqo1_500.gif
Ooh, the Elder Scrolls are pretty cool. I've watched some friends play it, but I haven't played it myself.
DA: Inquisition is an awesome game! I can't count how many hours I've spend in that world!
And welcome to RPR :D
BloodWriter Topic Starter

Thanks for all the lovely greetings. =)
Welcome to RPR! I absolutely adore the Dragon Age series :D I just downloaded Jaws of Hakkon this afternoon and am playing through it. Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I absolutely adore the Dragon Age series :D I just downloaded Jaws of Hakkon this afternoon and am playing through it. Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D

I haven't had the chance to download Jaws of Hakkon, yet. Finals week just finished and I knew if I downloaded it that I wouldn't get my work finished, so I waited--can't wait to try it.
You sound like just my kind of writer! Welcome to RPR and I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been tearing through DA:I myself (and honestly, I've always kind of wanted to write stories in Thedas...) and I'm a similarly nerdy sort for a huge number of other franchises.

Feel free to message me if you have any interest in plotting, chatting, or just have questions about the site. I've been here a while now and can assure you that the people I've met here are pretty phenomenal, so I'm sure that no matter what, you'll find someone here you like writing with!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I am sure you will find many like-minded souls here with a bit of poking around. :)

I have juuuust started to get into Dragon Age Inquisition myself. I'm not normally much of a console gamer, so it's veeery slow going, but so far it seems really fun and like it's super story-centric, which is totally my kind of game.
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site!! RPR is a super friendly community, and we're so glad to have you! Never hesitate to send someone a PM asking to RP! I hope to get the chance to RP with you in the future, I love dealing with darker themes and characters!

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I am sure you will find many like-minded souls here with a bit of poking around. :)

I have juuuust started to get into Dragon Age Inquisition myself. I'm not normally much of a console gamer, so it's veeery slow going, but so far it seems really fun and like it's super story-centric, which is totally my kind of game.

I used to be solely a console gamer, but I've since moved onto PC gaming. I have DA:I for the PC, but I think I might buy out for the console, too.
What type of blood do you write with B+ O-, I wonder. Oh well, welcome to the site :)
HibariHaru

Hi BloodWriter! I like your username. Very catchy. Hehe. ^___^ Anyway, it's so nice to have you here in RPR. Please enjoy your stay! :D

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
What type of blood do you write with B+ O-, I wonder. Oh well, welcome to the site :)

I don't discriminate about what blood I use to write with. The real thrill is in claiming it from my victims.

=p
Kim Site Admin

BloodWriter wrote:
Kim wrote:

I used to be solely a console gamer, but I've since moved onto PC gaming. I have DA:I for the PC, but I think I might buy out for the console, too.

I'm considering getting it for the PC, actually! Console controls are a bit on the confusing side for me.
Hit me up some time, would be nice to get someone to know better. uwu
Welcome bloodwriter

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from BloodWriter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus