Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello!

Hi!

So I guess this is my introduction. I'm a Danish roleplayer. I've been role playing for about three years now, and I've also done LARPing in Norway. I roleplay in both Danish and English. I'm still trying to figure out this site and how to use it and do it all right. I look forward to role playing with y'all!
FroggyGurl

Welcome to the outrageously crazy website of RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. Have you checked out the guide yet? There's a lot of nifty thingamabobs in there. ^_^
tumblr_m80aobijt61rn0fm1.gif

Anyway, have a pleasant time, and if you ever need a role play, just gimme a shout!
Sanne Moderator

Hi BleedingHearts, welcome to RPR! :) Are there any specific things you're stuck with or are you just getting poking around? :) You might want to use the search bar at the top right and search for "Danish" in groups too. :D There are a bunch of Danish folks who setup groups to make it easier to find Danish written RP.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D RP in any language other than English will be located in groups, so Sanne offers some excellent advice! :)
Welcome!
My oh my, tons of Danish RPers flooding in!
You'll make friends in no time!
Lizard

Welcome to RPR! I think you'll fit right in. :)
There's a group called something with "gsm" with tons of danish roleplayers, if you're up to something danish ;)!
Also welcome to RPR, hope you'll enjoy your time :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So glad to have you with us! :D

Playing off what others have said about the GSM group, I think there's several Danish groups, in point of fact!

http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to the site! We're so glad to have you! RPR is a super friendly community, and never hesitate to ask a question or send someone a PM asking to RP!
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you. :)
Heeej. xD
HELLO HELLO AND WELCOME TO A HOME AWAY FROM HOME

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus