Forums » Introductions » Some people say they are "new"...but not me

AcrossTheSea Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
AcrossTheSea wrote:
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
AcrossTheSea wrote:
Hey, Cass. Thanks for the welcome :D

No problem. ^_^

What would your reaction be if I were to say you might already know me?

Pardon? Form your profile, you don't seem like anyone I know.

Yeah, it's been a couple of years since I've been on here, but I had an old account. I'm James, lol you were the first friend I made in here. My character was Nico, a completely deranged douche XD
AcrossTheSea wrote:
Yeah, it's been a couple of years since I've been on here, but I had an old account. I'm James, lol you were the first friend I made in here. My character was Nico, a completely deranged douche XD

Um.... Sounds kind of familiar, my memory isn't the best though. I only remember about two James's in my life, one that when to high school with me but has graduated and one that lives in Cali and is a couple years younger than me but by your profile, you're about the same age as I am.

Yeah, I put the wrong age on my profile, it should say 16. Hehe, I be the one from Cali XD

It's been a while, hasn't it?
Ooooooh. The one that kept butt dialing my phone. :P Yeah, it has been awhile. How have you been?

Haha, sorry about that XD. I've been good, gonna be a senior, finally got my shit in order ;) How's it been with you?
Things have been good here. :3 I am also going to be a senior. I thought you were a grade behind me? :S

Haha, no, you're just a couple months older than me (I think). Lol, I'm not ready to be a senior.
I kinda am. It is a shock to me that I'll be a senior and this year I signed for this program where I go to another school for half the day and then my normal school the other half. I took it because they have a Graphic and Design class at the other school.
WELCOME (late) o3o

That sounds like a pretty cool program. I wish I had that XD Luckily next year I get creative writing and psychology :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Some people say they are "new"...but not me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus