Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *bow* Hello

Tenebris (played by Acb1212)

Hello, I am Tenebris, the eternal traveller. (very mysterious) If you want a character with many secrets i am your guy. (Fantasy type roleplay, violent or not im good either way)
HibariHaru

Why character gone? .__.
Sanne Moderator

Hey there Acb1212, welcome to RPR! :) The Introductions forum is for players to introduce themselves, maybe you'd like to tell us a bit more about yourself? We'd love to know what kind of things you like to RP, even what your hobbies are besides roleplaying! You're very welcome to post in Looking for RP to find roleplays! :)
CrimsonKnight212

Like Sanne said, we'd love to learn more about you, the player!
FroggyGurl

Hallo hallo! I'm quite sad to see another character gone, but welcome anyway to the player. XD
Oh goodness I was quite confused at first until I realized I was a character!
Anyway, welcome!
Tenebris Rene (played by Acb1212) Topic Starter

Im sorry, I made the character without fully setting it up, and i couldnt figure uout how to go back, so i deleted and remade him, so dont worry :) as a player, I do most roleplays i talk in both first and third person, variable post length, I mostly do medieval roleplays, but I can also do modern :)
HibariHaru

Tenebris Rene wrote:
Im sorry, I made the character without fully setting it up, and i couldnt figure uout how to go back, so i deleted and remade him, so dont worry :) as a player, I do most roleplays i talk in both first and third person, variable post length, I mostly do medieval roleplays, but I can also do modern :)

Hehe. okay. Cool! Welcome :)
Tenebris Rene (played by Acb1212) Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Tenebris Rene wrote:

Hehe. okay. Cool! Welcome :)

Thank you :)
Kim Site Admin

Tenebris Rene wrote:

Although the "wizard" for quickly setting up a profile is only available once, you can edit your characters any time you want, adding more or less or totally different kinds of info than what is asked about in the setup wizard. :)

http://www.rprepository.com/help/creating-characters#237

Anyway, welcome, and so glad to have you here! We're a friendly bunch, so if you run into other issues or confusions, please don't hesitate to ask. Pretty much anyone you run into, admin and mods and members alike, will be happy to help if they know how. :)
Helluuu
Sup bro
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *bow* Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus