Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Developing Characters via RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is open to all, any suggestions will be taken into consideration!

Hi guys! Soul here.

I've made 4 new characters (Claerwen, Discordant Harmony, Amelia, and Mackenzie), and I would like to develop them by role playing with some interesting people! They need some friends...maybe family (??)..and maybe even enemies! I can do group or single RPs, and I'm always available for thread or PM role plays. But I do have some conditions, and some other conditions can be found at my profile.

Also, Discordant is getting some art soon, so be patient! ^_^

•If you seek to have a romantic role play with one of my characters, I don't want a one-nighter or a quick romance. I would like them to have a real relationship that builds up over time and will result with me switching the relationship status to dating. Thank you!

•Yes, I am okay with adult themes.

•Slight grammar Nazi here. O-O

•Any gender, any species, I don't mind!

•Death...is a definite no...dismemberment...nope!

•Please, no one-liners unless you absolutely do not know what to do in the situation presented to you.

•I usually do medium-sized-ish story lines, so forgive me if they aren't too long.

•I would like it if you replied to thread instead of PMing me, since my inbox is kinda full.

•I would also love if Mackenzie could find a pack! ^_^ Eternally grateful to those who help me in my search!

•I might edit this later on, so watch this top post for new stuff..
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Oh, and I need some names for two different races on Discordant's profile, since I don't like them much. ^^;
I'd like to write with one of your characters (Yey, i only have one character - quite special )
Who would you choose for him if it was?
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Ooh, I would say Discordant Harmony. I love it when ageless beings meet! ^_^
Great!
I would love to try starting a rp with you. You can choose whoever you want from me and match them with yours, if you want to.
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Hm. I would suggest Discordant for your characters as well! I'm not sure which one of yours I would like to role play with...eh...
Shadowknightx

I'd be interested
I've recently gotten back into RP after a two year break and would personally love to work on character development with you
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Shadowknightx wrote:
I'd be interested
RadicalPork wrote:
I've recently gotten back into RP after a two year break and would personally love to work on character development with you

Awesome! Which characters would you two like to role play with?
RadicalPork wrote:

Awesome! Which characters would you two like to role play with?[/quote]

I've only got the one as of right now so I'm guessing you mean out of yours?
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Yeah, one of mine ^_^
I like the sounds of Mackenzie and Amelia
SoulxInk Topic Starter

I suppose I could use Amelia, since she hasn't been role played with. Which one would you like to role play the most?
after re-reading them probably Amelia
SoulxInk Topic Starter

Okey dokey! Sending you a PM...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Developing Characters via RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus