Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a male character_MxF Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Imtoorandom

Meet Jacy Jordan, 23 year old writer on the look out for a journalist career. When she moves to New York city, while on the lookout for her real dream job, she becomes a waitress and has just moved into an apartment. In order to pay her rent, she is on the lookout for a roommate, and thats when (you) come in. (You) move into the other room of her two bedroom apartment, and Jacy at first takes a disliking to (you) mostly because she is afraid of falling in love due to past experiences. Together, they endure the hardships of being thrown into real life, and having to actually take care of there selves.

LOOKING FOR

-Male
-Bad boy/ bad reputation
-dominate in the relationship
-(this isn't a must) Kinda cocky
-young adult early 20s
All of these can be changes and discussed
Imtoorandom wrote:
Meet Jacy Jordan, 23 year old writer on the look out for a journalist career. When she moves to New York city, while on the lookout for her real dream job, she becomes a waitress and has just moved into an apartment. In order to pay her rent, she is on the lookout for a roommate, and thats when (you) come in. (You) move into the other room of her two bedroom apartment, and Jacy at first takes a disliking to (you) mostly because she is afraid of falling in love due to past experiences. Together, they endure the hardships of being thrown into real life, and having to actually take care of there selves.

LOOKING FOR

-Male
-Bad boy/ bad reputation
-dominate in the relationship
-(this isn't a must) Kinda cocky
-young adult early 20s
All of these can be changes and discussed

Hey there. If you don't mind having another RP with me, I think I have a good character for this plot. His name is jack, and for sure a bad boy. He a young cocky man, but can be sweet, and nice if he wants to.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a male character_MxF Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus