Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi guys Gingerchabi22 here

Gingerchabi22

hi guys i'm pretty new to role playing and i hope you guys can help me out. I love anime mostly Naruto and i love to draw manga to if you have any tip on what to do pls pls pls post them to me because i need as much help as i can get thanks.
welcome to RPR this place is a super friendly community, could you tell us a little about yourself and what sort of genre your into?
Kim Site Admin

Hi, and welcome! If you're looking for RP tips, this short article is a great place to get started: http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay

Do you have any specific questions we can answer for you? :)
Gingerchabi22 Topic Starter

yes how do you actually get to play a game? its confused me a bit
you can either join a group or find a partner in the Find RP or go to the Looking for RP section in the forum

ok thank you and im not quite sure yet what genera im into yet
well im always up for an rp if you want to try out some genres

yes please id like that because then i can learn lots more about different games
alright, il send you a pm so we dont spam your intro topic on this

sorry but what is a pm
a pm is a private message, near the top you would see your inbox appear with a mail icon next to it
Welcome Aboard Lad!

ok i see it thank you
your welcome, and dont be afraid to ask me any questions, i will be happy to answer any question you have

SkullJack wrote:
Welcome Aboard Lad!
im a girl
FroggyGurl

Eleventh_doctor_hello.gif

Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the wonderfully strange world of RP Repository! Things may be confusing at first, I see, but you'll get the hang of them. ^_^ Hope you like it here!

thank you
HibariHaru

Hi there, Naruto-fan! :D Maybe I could help. Well, if only you have a problem that is, so if you have any trouble making your manga, just message me, okay? :)
Well Madame welcome to a home away from home. Pm me if you wanna rp and if you dont mind i would love to see your art.
shh

Welcome to RPR!! Naruto is one of my all-time favorite animes, so kudos to you on your taste. Hope you find your way around alright. c:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi guys Gingerchabi22 here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus