Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi guys Gingerchabi22 here

I think a small booya is in order? Cos Guys I introduced her to this site and Ginger...Sorry I misspelled Chibi...I was tired but I'll buy you a name change token so you can fix that mistake...*anime Sweat Drop*
Gingerchabi22 Topic Starter

ok thnks
I am sure gingerchabi would fit in very well even with a misspelled name
Gingerchabi22 wrote:
hi guys i'm pretty new to role playing and i hope you guys can help me out. I love anime mostly Naruto and i love to draw manga to if you have any tip on what to do pls pls pls post them to me because i need as much help as i can get thanks.
Welcome to RPR! I personally do not know anything about Anime or Naruto but I wanted to extend a friendly welcome nontheless. <: This is a wonderful community I am sure you'll find plenty of people with the same interests as you.
Mina Moderator

giphy.gif
Hi there! I started RPing many years ago because of my interest in animes.
I think you will have a great time here, especially if you enjoy writing.
You can message me with any questions you might have about roleplay, I'll be happy to answer for you.

ok thank you
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Ginger! :) Hope you'll like it around here.

Vali99 wrote:
I think a small booya is in order? Cos Guys I introduced her to this site and Ginger...Sorry I misspelled Chibi...I was tired but I'll buy you a name change token so you can fix that mistake...*anime Sweat Drop*

New members who misspelled their names by accident can just ask Kim to have their name fixed. :) This includes typos!

Ginger, if you'd like to have your name fixed (I'm assuming Vali meant for it to be spelled as Gingerchibi22?) feel free to use this form right here to let Kim know!
Welcome!
As I'm sure you know, Naruto is an astonishingly successful franchise, so you'll find fan's everywhere (including yours truly ;D)
Do you have any Shinobi or Konoichi OCs? 'v'
Wait did you ever read/watched inuyasha? Ish one of my favorites. I like natuto too, but inuyasha takes the cake

no i haven't ill look it up

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Ginger! :) Hope you'll like it around here.

Vali99 wrote:

New members who misspelled their names by accident can just ask Kim to have their name fixed. :) This includes typos!

Ginger, if you'd like to have your name fixed (I'm assuming Vali meant for it to be spelled as Gingerchibi22?) feel free to use this form right here to let Kim know!
ok thank you
If you still want some tips, I have been roleplaying for about five to six years now and I also write my own short stories and poetry. I will stress that using proper grammar and spelling helps a lot to improve interest in an rp and try to think of long replies or try to be descriptive. For drawing, I am not sure how to give tips on that, I've been drawing all my life and most of it is self-taught, I can say is to draw lightly when sketching and then use pen to outline your work after it has been edited. ^_^
And welcome to RPR!! I hope you like it here, I have loved it here so far. ^_^
Hey Ginger! Remember if you get lost just ask us for help k? And I love your picture, Team 7 for the win!

ok thanks i will
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi guys Gingerchabi22 here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus