Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here :3!

Hello everyone! I am new here and this place looks neat ^^! I just got done making my character and can't wait to jump in :D! But sadly I need to make another character XD before I can do that I think.

Anyways I am 21 years old and been roleplaying off and on for 6 years. I enjoy reading roleplays and partaking in them as well. My favorite Genres are Supernatural/Romance/Action/Adventure/Fantasy.

I also love to play online games and watch anime <3!

So I hope to make a lot of friends here :D! Or find some roleplays to partake in!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Why do you say that you need two characters before you can get started? :)
Welcome to RPR! Don't hesitate to jump right in! People here are really very friendly :)
GoddessLuna Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Why do you say that you need two characters before you can get started? :)

Thank you everyone for the welcome :D!

Also I say 2 because I feel like having 1 male and 1 female helps give a lot of options. And they are kinda tied to each other as well in a way XD! They are very special to me.
Welcome!
Tons of people feel their characters to be special to them.
I know I do! :star:

Thank you for the welcome :D! I am glad I am not the only one who feels a tie with my characters.
Hey Luna, welcome to rpr :)
GoddessLuna wrote:
Hello everyone! I am new here and this place looks neat ^^! I just got done making my character and can't wait to jump in :D! But sadly I need to make another character XD before I can do that I think.

Anyways I am 21 years old and been roleplaying off and on for 6 years. I enjoy reading roleplays and partaking in them as well. My favorite Genres are Supernatural/Romance/Action/Adventure/Fantasy.

I also love to play online games and watch anime <3!

So I hope to make a lot of friends here :D! Or find some roleplays to partake in!

Hello and welcome! I hope you are fitting in well in these parks! (: If you are ever looking for someone to RP I am always here! (: If you have any questions let me know! (:
GoddessLuna wrote:
Thank you for the welcome :D! I am glad I am not the only one who feels a tie with my characters.

My characters always have a part of myself in them. If they don't it's someone I wish I could be.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Luna, welcome and enjoy your stay here! What sort of Anime do you like to watch? :) Have you ever been to Anime cons?

Thank you for the welcomes!

Also I watch too many anime @_@! I pretty much any anime that is not sci fi or mechs etc.

I never been to an anime con because I never have money to go @_@ besides I cant drive still and no one is willing to take me since my family hates anime and the fact I like anime.

But I hope I will go soon =)! I would like to meet people like me and maybe make some friends XD!
HibariHaru

Hi, Luna-chan! Welcome welcome welcome! It's so nice to have you here at RPR! And we do hope that you'll enjoy your time here. We all have. :D
FroggyGurl

tumblr_lpkrb15dKW1qjebobo1_500.gif

Hallo, hallo, and welcomed to this awesomely odd community! I see your user is GoddessLuna...do you like Roma/Greek mythology by any chance?

What kind of anime do you like?

FroggyGurl wrote:
tumblr_lpkrb15dKW1qjebobo1_500.gif

Hallo, hallo, and welcomed to this awesomely odd community! I see your user is GoddessLuna...do you like Roma/Greek mythology by any chance?

What kind of anime do you like?

Thank you for the welcome :D!

I do like Roma/Greek Mythology. But I did not get my name from that :3! I had this even before I knew about all that :3!

Its really hard to say what anime I like since there is such a big list. But the ones I like right now are as follows

High School DxD
Owari no Seraph
Keikai Sensen
Show by Rock
Shogeki no Soma
Sailor Moon Crystal
Kim Site Admin

GoddessLuna wrote:
Kim wrote:

Thank you everyone for the welcome :D!

Also I say 2 because I feel like having 1 male and 1 female helps give a lot of options. And they are kinda tied to each other as well in a way XD! They are very special to me.

Oh, there you go then! Smart. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here :3!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus