Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New (as of yesterday :P)

Tfa_96

Hey everyone! Tfa_96 here but you can call me Syl. I'm looking forward to having some fun RPs with you lot. <3
For more things about me just message or look on my profile :P
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! I noticed your avatar..did you draw it yourself? If so, it's very cute! Anyway, we welcome you into the crazy RPR community with open arms! :3

Oh, and if you like anime, fantasy, and role playing games, I would suggest you play Mabinogi! One day I'll stop procrastinating and set up an account there... XD
Welcome to RPR! We're all super friendly here so if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! :D
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hallo, hallo! I noticed your avatar..did you draw it yourself? If so, it's very cute! Anyway, we welcome you into the crazy RPR community with open arms! :3

Oh, and if you like anime, fantasy, and role playing games, I would suggest you play Mabinogi! One day I'll stop procrastinating and set up an account there... XD

Hey there! No that one was off google however I do draw. I could show you if you wanted hehe. And thanks for the suggestion I'll go check it out! :D
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! We're all super friendly here so if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! :D

Thank you! Can I just say I love Norse mythology so I love your name too <3 hehe
Tfa_96 wrote:
Hey everyone! Tfa_96 here but you can call me Syl. I'm looking forward to having some fun RPs with you lot. <3

Welcome Smiter. Please enter 40$ to play a game against one the Goddess's of Smite =P! Lol jk jk. Anyways welcome :D! Nice to meet you. I already met you in the chat so waifu enjoy your stay.
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

GoddessLuna wrote:
Tfa_96 wrote:

Welcome Smiter. Please enter 40$ to play a game against one the Goddess's of Smite =P! Lol jk jk. Anyways welcome :D! Nice to meet you. I already met you in the chat so waifu enjoy your stay.

Thank you kind Goddess. <3 hehe
Welcome, Syl.
Glad to see you already making friends. <3
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome, Syl! It's nice having you here in RPR. Please enjoy your stay! :D
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome, Syl.
Glad to see you already making friends. <3

The people here are really great! From the moment I entered this community I feel like I've been here for a long while. Its really easy to talk to people and in general, this website is just great. <3
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi and welcome, Syl! It's nice having you here in RPR. Please enjoy your stay! :D

Hey there! ^-^
I'm sure I will thank you~ ! <3
Sanne Moderator

We already met in the chat, but here's an official welcome! ;) Hope you'll stay around for a while!
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
We already met in the chat, but here's an official welcome! ;) Hope you'll stay around for a while!

Yes we have :D ! You're a really lovely person and thank you for the warm welcome. I hope we speak again in the near future! :D
FroggyGurl

Tfa_96 wrote:
Hey there! No that one was off google however I do draw. I could show you if you wanted hehe. And thanks for the suggestion I'll go check it out! :D

Oh, I would love to see your art! :D I'm sure you're great at it!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I'm thrilled to see you're having a good experience already. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever have questions or concerns. :)
Tfa_96 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! I'm thrilled to see you're having a good experience already. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever have questions or concerns. :)

Thank you! Its been an amazing experience so far and I'm pleased I signed up for this. :)
Kim Site Admin

Awesome! :D I am thrilled to hear that. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New (as of yesterday :P)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus